Author Topic: Pharoahe Monch/Slaughter House April 8th Toronto...  (Read 97 times)

BIGWORM

Pharoahe Monch/Slaughter House April 8th Toronto...
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »
Just wondering if anyone was at the show and how they liked it?

Yesterday I got the chance to meet Slaughterhouse (Royce 5'9, Joell Ortiz & Joe Budden) Crooked I couldn't make the show. They were all humble dudes and did not rush us with the meet and greet and let us take as much pics as we wanted with them. I also busted the YAOWA and Joel said it was the best imitation he heard so far of it. They autographed T-Shirts and Cd's without rush.

Pharoahe Monch was fucking amazing jesus christ I forgot how he flows and he is just as amazing live. I got to dig up my CD collection of his and stick all his albums in my iPOD.

Slaughter House shut "The Opera House" down there stage performance was sick and got the crowd going fast. I never really liked Joe Budden and stated in another thread he should be re-placed because he's stopping the group from signing with "shady records"  man I have to take those words back and eat them because he was a good dude and after seeing them on stage together I realized he's a beast with it.

Crooked I couldn't make it but they other members held him down all over the place shouting him out and even doing a tribute to the west coast getting us all to throw up the DUBBS.

They had chemistry as a group and stage show was great and I big them out and Pharoahe for regarding the T-DOT as the best crowd so far in there Canadian tour.

I give the show 5 out of 5.

P.S. My only complaint is that they didn't have merchandise to sell at the show besides a T-Shirt they should capitalize on that better in the future. When Tecn9ne came dude had a bunch of shit...

Rodger Ramrod

Re: Pharoahe Monch/Slaughter House April 8th Toronto...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »
i was there and it was fuckin dope! everyone killed it especially pharoahe monch's dude showtime.

BIGWORM

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »
^ yeah that SHOW TIME dude sung his ass off and was hype as hell. I gotta look into that guy cause he was amazing and sounded dope.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 07:51:29 PM »
Desire is a damn near classic
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks