Author Topic: Fact: Books suck  (Read 534 times)

Jaydc

Re: Fact: Books suck
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »
Ehh I like books.Though it does sound lame,usually when a book has been made into a movie the book is usually a lot better.For example,the count of monte cristo was an amazing novel,but the movies all sucked.Althought one that was different,fight club I felt was a better movie then book.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
The only book I like is Fahrenheit 451.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 02:09:38 PM »
Fact: I was drunk when I made this thread. I do appreciate fiction and I like to read.

bullshit.

ill trust a drunk joe bananas before i trush a sober joe bananas.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »
Ehh I like books.Though it does sound lame,usually when a book has been made into a movie the book is usually a lot better.For example,the count of monte cristo was an amazing novel,but the movies all sucked.Althought one that was different,fight club I felt was a better movie then book.
Who sees movies of books they've read?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »

bullshit.

ill trust a drunk joe bananas before i trush a sober joe bananas.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 02:58:04 PM »
Books are cool.But I can understand that some of the ADHD thugs here are not able to read a complete book.

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »

The majority of people.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2010, 06:17:59 AM »

The majority of people.
I find it to be very lame.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 10:32:02 AM »
I can tell people agree with you by the small profits harry potter,twilight and lord of the rings movies made  :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
The only thing I hate about people who read a book and then watch the movie is how they bitch about how the book is not the same as the movie. WELL NO SHIT!!!!! Of course a movie will not be exactly like the book which is more detailed, you faggot pieces of shit.

I remember when Lord of the Rings came out and for like 2 years you would hear people bitching and moaning about the differences between the books and movies.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »
The only thing I hate about people who read a book and then watch the movie is how they bitch about how the book is not the same as the movie. WELL NO SHIT!!!!! Of course a movie will not be exactly like the book which is more detailed, you faggot pieces of shit.

I remember when Lord of the Rings came out and for like 2 years you would hear people bitching and moaning about the differences between the books and movies.

I hate that shit.People just want to feel important and let everyone know that they read the book.Then they get angry about the changes.Why the hell would you want to see the exact same thing on screen as the book.Thats just boring.I enjoy the differences,I dont bitch about them.Sometimes the changes are for the better anyway.
No lie,I had friends that went to transformers with me when it came out and all they did was hate it and bitch about how it wasnt like the cartoon.I was like,are you fucking kidding me,whens the last time you watched the cartoon,it was terrible,if the movie was like that I would walk out of the theatre.On a sidenote,I loved the transformers movie,but the second one was fucking terrible.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
Hahahaha, if the Transformers movies were anything like the cartoon, you would have to be fuckin retarded to watch that shit........or a kid (same thing IMO).

THA SAUCE HOUSE