Author Topic: Drake and his new friend  (Read 507 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drake and his new friend
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »
his album might have went to number 1 but was it a good album?
in your eyes maybe...in others opinion maybe...but IMO the overall reaction to that album by many was that its a bad album...
but look at his recent work....but i feel you on the tech/busta comparison....cuz thats what it is....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
Well Id use a different word then nobody is all am saying,to be honest I havent even listened to the album,the concept just didnt interest me.But theatre of the mind was solid even if predictable.But that premo track was a highlight for sure.

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 06:29:39 PM »
As for TI vs Luda,luda is the better rapper but TI has the better albums.

ikke

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
Watch who you beef with before you know it you'll be compared to the other for the rest of your career =/
T.I. & Luda are the best selling rappers out of Atlanta, both have allot of rap skill for mainstream artists but that's about all they have in common.

Compare T.I. To other Trap artists like Jeezy & the Brick Squad, Luda seems to fit in more among rappers like Meth & red (eventho his albums are sub-par for his skills)