Author Topic: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!  (Read 1497 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!
« on: April 15, 2010, 03:41:34 PM »
...Kyle Boller... :-\

Well...he can serve as a decent backup I guess.

On a positive note...reports are, the Steelers are entertaining offers on Big Ben.  We have a LOT of trade bait.  Dont really wanna see Asomugha go...but he can be used. Or a good draft pick.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:33:53 PM »
Kyle Boller was THAT niggggga in college. :P

Jaydc

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 03:46:48 AM »
Anything is better then Jamurcas.I think they should go after Jason Campbell from the redskins.hes expendable now and hes shown improvement every season since he started.

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »
Anything is better then Jamurcas.I think they should go after Jason Campbell from the redskins.hes expendable now and hes shown improvement every season since he started.

agreed. And he wont cost us NEARLY as much as McNabb would have...and McNabb woulda left after this year anyways.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »

Campbell would be a nice fit in Oakland.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 08:41:32 AM »
haha i havnt heard kyle bollers name ever since he left baltimore

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »
And he sucked dick with the Ravens.  I'd rather have no QB than have Boller.  Raiders should ask what to give for Troy Smith instead.  And how is it that this sorry QB get such lookers?  Tara Reid[even though I never liked her] & now Carrie Prejean.

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »
And he sucked dick with the Ravens.  I'd rather have no QB than have Boller.  Raiders should ask what to give for Troy Smith instead.  And how is it that this sorry QB get such lookers?  Tara Reid[even though I never liked her] & now Carrie Prejean.

Troy Smith would require a 5th round pick. Im sure Boller is being signed as a backup (i hope). And they should be going after Jason Campbell.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
bet you nythin you would all be sayin campbell is wack when he cant produce...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »
campbell is just another band aid. we should be going after roethlisberger.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »
scared now cuz of his problems...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:59 PM »
Raiders should not get rid of JaMarcus Russell. He'll be better this year.

by your godfather...lol
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 05:40:26 PM »
I say trade JaMarcus and a draft pick, get Roethlisberger, then have Bolder start off the season and get Roethlisberger later in the season.

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »
I say trade JaMarcus and a draft pick, get Roethlisberger, then have Bolder start off the season and get Roethlisberger later in the season.

they wont be able to trade JaMarcus. They will just have to eat his contract and take the loss. There isnt a team in this UNIVERSE that would take JaMarcus..with THAT contract. It would be one thing if a team could get him for the league minimum.  But whoever he's traded to will have to take on his contact lol. Its sad...that even Boller will probably be higher on the depth chart than Russell.

But I agree....Big Ben would be solid. Only thing is, the Steelers want a top 10 pick at least.

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 06:09:07 PM »

a way better band aid then Gradkowski...and look how we played with HIM at QB.