Author Topic: How come my dick is just always so rock hard  (Read 407 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

How come my dick is just always so rock hard
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
it's like even when i fuck i can't even bust a nut.  i b fuckin' females 4 hours on end it seems like.  i'm mad i've been on a no nut she quit streak lately, it's been like 4 youngin's i ain't nut with in a row.  Shit is skandalous.  I got Ms. Lewinsky comin' over today (Friday) and her head game is mad Presidential.  She's like 1 of the only few girls that can really make me cum (*that 411 was 4 tha females*).  straight up tho, my dick is just always rock hard and ready, is it 21 or is it a blessing?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BN1o4MATjls" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BN1o4MATjls</a>

Sikotic™

Re: How come my dick is just always so rock hard
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »
I got Ms. Lewinsky comin' over today (Friday) and her head game is mad Presidential. 
A fat white girl? Because they're the best. They act like the dick is a corn dog and they haven't ate in a week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:34 PM »
I got Ms. Lewinsky comin' over today (Friday) and her head game is mad Presidential.  
A fat white girl? Because they're the best. They act like the dick is a corn dog and they haven't ate in a week.

lol naw, a husky/thick tall black girl lol.  she's nothing special but she's nothing to be ashamed of either.  ol' girl be gittintah actin' like she's auditionin' 4 tha role of the pied piper in this muhfucka.  

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 12:12:28 AM »
I told everyone each thread he makes will be gayer and gayer until he finally comes out of the closet.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »
I told everyone each thread he makes will be gayer and gayer until he finally comes out of the closet.

u must b mad.  not everybody on the internet has problems gettin' the bait

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 10:24:49 AM »
Not sure if youre tryna pick up a nice young man to take home or what. But this board it 99% male...and Im sure none of em give a fuck about your erection.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »
^^^ right but i'd rather talk about my dick and fuckin bitchez than plot on invading message boards.  it's not even for a cause.  dubcc reaches alotta people.  besidez, when has it bcome a crime 2 talk about sex, especially in the "g spot" section, that's the 1st thing i think of besides money

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »
^^^ right but i'd rather talk about my dick and fuckin bitchez than plot on invading message boards.  it's not even for a cause.  dubcc reaches alotta people.  besidez, when has it bcome a crime 2 talk about sex, especially in the "g spot" section, that's the 1st thing i think of besides money

lol@ the invading message boards part. I kinda feel u on that one. I dunno, i just getta kick outta dudes comin on here talkin about their sex life to everybody. Sex to me is kinda like money....the more you are used to havin it, the less you feel the need to tell everybody u got it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 03:08:07 PM »

lol@ the invading message boards part. I kinda feel u on that one. I dunno, i just getta kick outta dudes comin on here talkin about their sex life to everybody. Sex to me is kinda like money....the more you are used to havin it, the less you feel the need to tell everybody u got it.

Real good point Daygo.

And I'd also like to point out that this board is comprised by like 99.98% men, and the only reason .02 percent are women is that queen is hella big.  So you are basically walking into a big ass high school locker room and announcing your dick is hard.  That shits pure homo.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 03:13:48 PM »

Real good point Daygo.

And I'd also like to point out that this board is comprised by like 99.98% men, and the only reason .02 percent are women is that queen is hella big.  So you are basically walking into a big ass high school locker room and announcing your dick is hard.  That shits pure homo.

lmao @ the queen comment

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »
^^^ right but i'd rather talk about my dick and fuckin bitchez than plot on invading message boards.  it's not even for a cause.  dubcc reaches alotta people.  besidez, when has it bcome a crime 2 talk about sex, especially in the "g spot" section, that's the 1st thing i think of besides money

Real good point Daygo.

And I'd also like to point out that this board is comprised by like 99.98% men, and the only reason .02 percent are women is that queen is hella big.  So you are basically walking into a big ass high school locker room and announcing your dick is hard.  That shits pure homo.
Well, LMFAO when you put it that way.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 04:47:46 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »
^^^ right but i'd rather talk about my dick and fuckin bitchez than plot on invading message boards.  it's not even for a cause.  dubcc reaches alotta people.  besidez, when has it bcome a crime 2 talk about sex, especially in the "g spot" section, that's the 1st thing i think of besides money

Real good point Daygo.

And I'd also like to point out that this board is comprised by like 99.98% men, and the only reason .02 percent are women is that queen is hella big.  

based on that....Id say closer to 90% / 10%
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 04:48:31 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 04:43:38 PM »
truthfully tho, it's really not that serious.  y would u turn a topic about my slugger into something that it wasn't supposed to be.  if your a normal straight male your would talk about your bait or just ignore it.  the fact that u know who i am and still tried to make this into some sorta conversation about homosexuality just makes u look a lil' pressed for attention.  i dont even know y u tryna play me. 

i'm not that much up on a high horse to not talk about sex, i'm not tryna go on u but u must be gettin that dry pussy boring sex all day all night if u dont have moments when u like to share your 2 cents on it.  and the more i make money im gonna keep talkin about how to make more money and talkin to people and makin deals on how to get money so it don't matter how much i get money i'm still gonna talk about gettin money.  not all young black folks brag and try 2 show off they money, life ain't no rap video.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 05:11:43 PM »
truthfully tho, it's really not that serious.  y would u turn a topic about my slugger into something that it wasn't supposed to be.  if your a normal straight male your would talk about your bait or just ignore it.  the fact that u know who i am and still tried to make this into some sorta conversation about homosexuality just makes u look a lil' pressed for attention.  i dont even know y u tryna play me. 

i'm not that much up on a high horse to not talk about sex, i'm not tryna go on u but u must be gettin that dry pussy boring sex all day all night if u dont have moments when u like to share your 2 cents on it.  and the more i make money im gonna keep talkin about how to make more money and talkin to people and makin deals on how to get money so it don't matter how much i get money i'm still gonna talk about gettin money.  not all young black folks brag and try 2 show off they money, life ain't no rap video.

Maybe u and I are just different homie. Pimp to pimp homeboy...dont brag about pussy, make the pussy brag about you  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »
Maybe u and I are just different homie. Pimp to pimp homeboy...dont brag about pussy, make the pussy brag about you  8)

i guess "pimp".  but it sounds like to me ur just a hater or a sourcrout.  this thread is pretty much about just the everydays of radiotube or whatever u call me, not about wat u think is homo or not.  you could've easily talked about urself here.  i think it's homo to assume that only males are on here; what about the guest that come thru; do bitches not like rap too?  you'd be surprised how many females that u wouldn't think r up on game with this rap shit r up on the hip.  if i was somebody else that posts on here uncontrollably regularly u woulda just ended up talking about some hoe u knew or made some geekfoot ass joke, instead it's me so im supposed to be some big faker or attention grabber and i needed 2 b called out 4 something.  

women are like angels for me, sometimes they just fall out the sky and into my lap outta nowhere always on the random and i take it humbly.  whether i booked them 3 months ago and i ain't seen em since and we just got in contact yesterday since then and now she's tryna see if i can game her in2 fuckin' wit' me or i got old reliable and her hoes ass friend or my girl (if i'm not single)

my sex life is interesting i can't help if u can only get it when u can.  lol.  this has turnt in2 a lame moment 4 tha squarez foreal foreal, i mean really tho, wouldn't it have just been more "manly" to let it go.  the pussy i get is out at work or at home watchin kids n shit like that, not surfin' and bloggin on websites 20-fo'.  so in this scenario the pussy cant brag about me and since we're talking about now instead of a hypothetical ur remark is irrelevant and doesn't hold any thickness to it *no homo*.  you're ajourned.  u can come back when u wanna stop talking about men rappers and other men all day everyday.  and since females have GSpots it's only right to talk about pussy in here, no further statements.  *knock*

really tho, all bullshit aside.  this is ridiculous.