Author Topic: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew  (Read 5092 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »
i think notorious tda stands for truly dumb ass 8) 8) 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »
keep hiding behind your keyboard, you wack muthafucka.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 03:57:51 PM »
i was sure this was a keystyle section
one man one mission

bez

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
After reading all verses I can honestly say I thought nikki's were pretty wack. I mean at least blunts had bit of comedy and a flow. Nikki's was like an essay and was very boring. But hey, that's just me. And yes, it is keystyle bored so people please don't make yourself look like you're a recording artist of some shit, because you're not.

westsiderider323

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »
so what the fuck? NIK you done couldnt keep up wit me no more you had to bring in lights its a damn shame

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
you lost, idiot...the only person who gave you any "props" was bez, because i called his rhyming whack in one of his threads. why u so scared of lights? LMAO

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 09:52:56 PM »
1. everyone in here talkin bout trannies
2. your jew hatin ass dont count
3. infinite was the only one that complimented you lights dont fuckin count faggot
4. you called on lights cuz you got shook!!
5. who the fuck is scared of lights? like your dumbass said i called you out so i started this thread he callin me out and aint done shit
6. you = fail kill yourself NOW

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 12:33:25 AM »
I went through the keystyles and this is my opinion:

NIK came pretty decent (no homo) but his shit was a little repetitive. With each of his responses, there was no real evolution of lyrical content. Plus, he tagged in one of his homeboys to do his dirty work.

Blunt Tyme had a more comedy to his shit. It caught my attention more and progressed with each set of bars. And he didn't have anyone backing him up lyrically.

So based on his rhyme evolution and the fact that dude handled his own, I gotta give the edge to Blunt Tyme.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 04:11:55 AM »
you lost, idiot...the only person who gave you any "props" was bez, because i called his rhyming whack in one of his threads. why u so scared of lights? LMAO

your mum is whack at blowjobs.

westsiderider323

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 08:41:01 AM »

NIK came pretty decent (no homo) but his shit was a little repetitive. With each of his responses, there was no real evolution of lyrical content. Plus, he tagged in one of his homeboys to do his dirty work.

Blunt Tyme had a more comedy to his shit. It caught my attention more and progressed with each set of bars. And he didn't have anyone backing him up lyrically.

So based on his rhyme evolution and the fact that dude handled his own, I gotta give the edge to Blunt Tyme.

thank you sik  8)

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 10:44:40 AM »

LOL@that pussycunt of an excuse...so because darkxs decided to come in here and shit on blunt tyme that somehow makes my rhyme less impressive than his? judge the rhymes, not the fact that blunt tyme got ripped by 2 peeps insteada 1...blunt tyme fuckin sux and he has a horrible rhyme scheme and you know it. My rhyme wasn't the greatest but just take a 1 liner from any of those verses i posted and they lyrically shit on blunt tymes whole wcc keystyling history...PeACe

westsiderider323

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:50 AM »

LOL@that pussycunt of an excuse...so because darkxs decided to come in here and shit on blunt tyme that somehow makes my rhyme less impressive than his? judge the rhymes, not the fact that blunt tyme got ripped by 2 peeps insteada 1...blunt tyme fuckin sux and he has a horrible rhyme scheme and you know it. My rhyme wasn't the greatest but just take a 1 liner from any of those verses i posted and they lyrically shit on blunt tymes whole wcc keystyling history...PeACe

haha 1 liners?? haha fuck outta here souljah boy comes harder wit one liners then you you fuckin suck wasnt even funny you are such in denial you cant fuckin face the truth

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 11:00:00 AM »

Should I change my opinion just to make you feel better?

And I did judge the rhymes. Read again, sir.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

Re: i know you scared so i did this
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 11:26:18 AM »

must be retarded to call me whack when clearly i'm the best
but what should i expect from a dude who should be fearin INS?

ima eat u like some beans, watch jose be supper
and watch this "blunt" get burned faster than the okc thunder 8)

i'm an uzi, you a paintgun- just save ya bars.. you aint blunt, u stay cigar
and what kinda retarded mexican calls the star of david a "david star"?

get lyrically stuffed like when ya booty gets jammed
u suck, like u do with a man, get crushed like aluminum cans

i'm guessin' you realized u tried passin a test that you can't
cuz ya ass got shut down like artest did to durant

im not saying this cos sccits the homie..
those spits all killed anythin in this thred(includin my spits).

were does bluntyme have punchlines like that in his lowerclass spits???

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 11:29:21 AM »

Should I change my opinion just to make you feel better?

And I did judge the rhymes. Read again, sir.

Of course you'd say that, pussycunt.