Author Topic: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew  (Read 5102 times)

westsiderider323

Re: i know you scared so i did this Blunt Tyme vs. bitchass Jew
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)
Wow. You're taking this loss a lot harder than I thought you would. Just regroup and live to fight another day, homie. Everybody has a bad day sometimes.

Darkx>>>Bez>>>Blunttyme...even u might be better than him. the guy flat out sucks more dick than you at a truckstop.

just take the L god damn is it that hard??
i beat you and lights i got the votes bitch soooo me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>>>>>lights=you

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)
Wow. You're taking this loss a lot harder than I thought you would. Just regroup and live to fight another day, homie. Everybody has a bad day sometimes.

Darkx>>>Bez>>>Blunttyme...even u might be better than him. the guy flat out sucks more dick than you at a truckstop.

i beat you and lights i got the votes bitch soooo me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>>>>>lights=you

how did u beat me?...only sikotic and another one of my groupies said they like ur whackass shit more, and they gave horrible reasoning, while darkxs and infinite said they like my shit. that would be 2-2, dumbshit...get some neutral mufuckaz up in here and make this up to 3 votes and then say "i won"....but thatll never happen cuz u suck ass.

westsiderider323

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 11:16:04 AM »

how did u beat me?...only sikotic and another one of my groupies said they like ur whackass shit more, and they gave horrible reasoning, while darkxs and infinite said they like my shit. that would be 2-2, dumbshit...get some neutral mufuckaz up in here and make this up to 3 votes and then say "i won"....but thatll never happen cuz u suck ass.

i got sik, come up shuffle, notorious tda so thats 3-2 dumbass jew cant do math you in fuckin denial take the fuckin L god damn and lights shouldnt count cuz hes your boyfriend hes obviously gonna ride your dick so in reality its 3-1 eat a dick and die kike

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2010, 11:40:44 AM »

Okay.

You still lost 3-2 though. I don't understand why this is hard for you to come to grips with. Real talk: if you didn't come with shit that looked recycled from other keystyles, I may have gone with you EVEN if Lights came through. That didn't happen though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2010, 11:43:32 AM »
oviously sik woud say the oposit if nik was blunt and blunt was nik real spit 8) 8) 8)
And obviously you're gonna say that instead of looking at the actual rhyme analysis I put up.
You have to understand elior's frustration, he's had his love poem for you in his sig for 6 months and you still haven't given him an answer.

westsiderider323

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2010, 11:46:23 AM »

Okay.

You still lost 3-2 though. I don't understand why this is hard for you to come to grips with. Real talk: if you didn't come with shit that looked recycled from other keystyles, I may have gone with you EVEN if Lights came through. That didn't happen though.

he actin like a cryin 5 year old at toys r us

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »

i got sik, come up shuffle, notorious tda so thats 3-2 dumbass jew cant do math you in fuckin denial take the fuckin L god damn and lights shouldnt count cuz hes your boyfriend hes obviously gonna ride your dick so in reality its 3-1 eat a dick and die kike

TDA didnt vote for u and we never even said what the voting was up to u damn moron...so even if you did get more votes from my groupies, the winning number of votes was never established in the first place, dumbshit.

lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)

Okay.

what was recycled from other rhymes? did u even read bluntymes rhymes pussycunt? LOLL

"man fuck a bitch
then the bitch had NIK
shit he lick on the dick
that been in Roc's shithole
him touchin a pistol
is like him havin a dickhole"

LMAO

westsiderider323

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »
nik just take the fuckin L is it that hard? does ur life depend on it? fuckin kike

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2010, 12:41:02 PM »
what was recycled from other rhymes? did u even read bluntymes rhymes pussycunt? LOLL

"man fuck a bitch
then the bitch had NIK
shit he lick on the dick
him touchin a pistol

LMAO
Okay, so you picked the weakest part of one of his rhymes. Big deal.

You still can't accept the L though. He beat you, its over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2010, 12:52:39 PM »
lights chose to rip bluntyme on his own, so to the idiot groupies who say "nik loses points cuz he called on lights", that just discredits ur whole nutriding post. either way, it's clear who the better mc is, and blunttyme aint comin close 2 any LAMBs...LOL@"blunttyme wasnt as lyrical but he was on some now u see me now u dont type shit". horrible.  but yea, i wasnt rapping with a "dictionary in my hand", i'm just really that much better than this kindergarten flowing mufucka, whether u like my nuts in ur mouth or u dont. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »

"man fuck a bitch
then the bitch had NIK
shit he lick on the dick
him touchin a pistol

LMAO
Okay, so you picked the weakest part of one of his rhymes. Big deal.

You still can't accept the L though. He beat you, its over.

for real that was like an lets start this shit kinda shit

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2010, 12:31:50 AM »
nik killed blunt tyme hands down.... and his shit wasn't even that good to what he is capable of. Blunt tyme had a few good ideas for punches but they never punched or came close to connecting, u got potential cos you come of viscious man but just re-word some of them punches. nik pretty flawless verses - nothing stood out amazingly just solid through out.

peace
one man one mission

bez

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2010, 06:25:56 AM »

Bez >>>>> Roccy >>>>> NIK

Dont get it confused. Check back pages.

Roccy

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2010, 01:12:18 PM »
I thought it was a joke when sccit told me hes in a battle with blunt tyme. HAHA.

In the words of maximus

nik killed blunt tyme hands down....

R.I.P Blunt Tyme
how it really goes down..

westsiderider323

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2010, 01:55:26 PM »
I thought it was a joke when sccit told me hes in a battle with blunt tyme. HAHA.

In the words of maximus

nik killed blunt tyme hands down....

R.I.P Blunt Tyme

haha i was waitin for yo bitchass to come in this too fuckin faggots did he tell you while you were jackin him off?? ill beat all yall fags at the same time believe that