Author Topic: DAMN, THIS HOE GAVE ME A WRONG NUMBER...  (Read 232 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
DAMN, THIS HOE GAVE ME A WRONG NUMBER...
« on: December 06, 2002, 12:31:36 AM »
Man yesterday i met up wid some homies i used to breakdance with that i havent seen for a while we went out to the beach grabbed some food and kicked it...

anyway, when we split i was walkin to the bus stop and iwalked past this group of girls, and i naturally looked at them as i walked past when one turned around looked str8 at me and smiled.

So i am sitting at the bus stop, the bus comes, and i go fuck this, i gotta go get her number, so  i miss the bus go back over to where they were sitting and walk up to this one that was smiling, aks her name, tell her she's pretty and ask for her number (basically).

She starts going OMG, OMG no1 has ever said this, OMG , and her friends are going GIVE IT TO HIM, so we walk to the side, have a lil chat she writes her number down i give her a kiss on the cheek and i bounce.

I just called her number now, and the fucking service goes 'OPTUS ADVISES THAT THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED'.

I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Damn... she was real cute too.

:(

CITY I RIDE FOR...

downundacunt

• 'G'
Re:DAMN, THIS HOE GAVE ME A WRONG NUMBER...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 05:16:21 AM »
that optus bitch gives me the shits

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2002, 06:56:24 AM »
BAH HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAHA ;D

but seriously ....

Bahahah hahahaha :D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2002, 02:58:52 PM »
or her phone could be fucked up..It has happened to me before....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 05:46:02 PM »
or her phone could be fucked up..It has happened to me before....

yeah thats it  ::)

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2002, 12:30:01 AM »
BAH HAHA AHAH AHAHAHAHA ;D

but seriously ....

Bahahah hahahaha :D
lol thats fucked up

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2002, 12:43:03 AM »
fuckin ho ass bitch, that aint cool...i would be sad :(

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2002, 01:05:34 PM »
man that sucks...i got this bomb ass chicks number at the club last night....ima let her marinate...but i got a feeling its a wrong number...if it is oh well...im prayin it aint tho...but again...thats messed up fila...u shoulda slapped that hoe

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2002, 01:09:36 PM »
just maybe shes one of them "Wel-fare" hoez that cant pay their phone bill
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2002, 01:51:37 PM »
man that sucks...i got this bomb ass chicks number at the club last night....ima let her marinate...but i got a feeling its a wrong number...if it is oh well...im prayin it aint tho...but again...thats messed up fila...u shoulda slapped that hoe

Same here, I got 2 numbers last night but I think one of them is fake or I'm just going nowhere with her.  She's 28 and usually when I pick up a girl over 24 nothing happens.  I'll see Sunday night when I call.

Smooth

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2002, 03:53:50 PM »
Man yesterday i met up wid some homies i used to breakdance with that i havent seen for a while we went out to the beach grabbed some food and kicked it...

anyway, when we split i was walkin to the bus stop and iwalked past this group of girls, and i naturally looked at them as i walked past when one turned around looked str8 at me and smiled.

So i am sitting at the bus stop, the bus comes, and i go fuck this, i gotta go get her number, so  i miss the bus go back over to where they were sitting and walk up to this one that was smiling, aks her name, tell her she's pretty and ask for her number (basically).

She starts going OMG, OMG no1 has ever said this, OMG , and her friends are going GIVE IT TO HIM, so we walk to the side, have a lil chat she writes her number down i give her a kiss on the cheek and i bounce.

I just called her number now, and the fucking service goes 'OPTUS ADVISES THAT THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED'.

I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Damn... she was real cute too.

:(

Damn that sucks homie... I have had that happen once before and it's not fun... but oh well fuck a hoe!, there's lots more around to hit up...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2002, 04:30:13 PM »
maybe she was smiling at the lad behind you??

lol

Nar man that sucks, oh well plenty more monkeys in the jungle!

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2002, 06:01:32 PM »

Same here, I got 2 numbers last night but I think one of them is fake or I'm just going nowhere with her.  She's 28 and usually when I pick up a girl over 24 nothing happens.  I'll see Sunday night when I call.
how old r u?....shit i told the bitch i was 22...cuz i had one of them 21 n over wrist bands...but im only 18...im just gonna have to go on with the lie...if the number is right...i think it is tho...cuz she got a baby...so i know she fucks  ;)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2002, 11:21:12 PM »
how old r u?....shit i told the bitch i was 22...cuz i had one of them 21 n over wrist bands...but im only 18...im just gonna have to go on with the lie...if the number is right...i think it is tho...cuz she got a baby...so i know she fucks  ;)

21...I used to tell girls that I was 24 (I thought that was a good age to say and I can pass for it) went I met them went I knew that they were a couple of years older than me but I gave up on that.  I'll tell them the truth now, take it or leave it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2002, 12:10:53 AM »
Damm, Hoes these Dayz... >:(

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!