Author Topic: Another girl comes forward about Big Ben  (Read 253 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Another girl comes forward about Big Ben
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »
While investigating a college student's claim that she was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger, Georgia police learned about another woman to whom the star quarterback allegedly exposed himself and became "forceful" with after putting "his hand up [her] skirt," according to police documents.
A drunk Roethlisberger -- who has twice been accused of sexually assaulting women in two other incidents but has never been charged by police -- allegedly refused to let a woman leave his house after she drove him home from a party, according to a police report..

The Pittsburgh Steelers QB then allegedly whipped his pants down and told her "she could do whatever she wants," according to the police report, which doesn't say when the incident occurred.
A week later, Roethlisberger invited the woman -- who is in her early 20s and works at a golf course near his off-season home -- to a party at his house.
At the soiree, he invited her to his room, then stuck his hand up her skirt and became angry when she pushed him away, according to the police report.
She "went home and told her father, but her father chose not to pursue the issue," according to the police.
When cops contacted her, the woman refused to be interviewed because she didn't want to get dragged into a high-profile case, according to the records of the sex-assault investigation obtained by the Web site The Smoking Gun.
Cops in Milledgeville, Ga., -- who were investigating a college student's allegations that she was sexually assaulted by Roethlisberger in March at a nightclub -- learned of the woman from a friend of her family's. That friend was a member of the Milledgeville Police Department's Youth Explorer Program.
The new details emerged just days after authorities announced they wouldn't press charges against Roethlisberger because they couldn't prove the allegations beyond a reasonable doubt.
Meanwhile, the cop who interviewed Roethlisberger after the alleged March assault has resigned. Sgt. Jerry Blush, who stepped down Wednesday, acknowledged to investigators that he made derogatory comments about the alleged victim to other cops.
Roethlisberger also is being sued by a different woman who claims the two-time Super Bowl champ raped her in 2008 in Lake Tahoe, a charge he denies.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/big_ben_gone_wild_RgkDtePvRYnEi50KQBTwON#ixzz0lTafZehV

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/big_ben_gone_wild_RgkDtePvRYnEi50KQBTwON
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 01:44:07 PM by Jome »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: ANOTHER girl comes forward about Big Ben
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
Hack, please post the whole article next time instead of the link so people cant just read it here.

As for the topic, this is becoming like a modified version of the Tiger Woods situation.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jaydc

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »
Wow,I was iffy about wether ben was guilty of anything but now theirs no doubt about it I would say.im curious to see what the nfl will do in response and wether he gets suspended or not.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 02:35:49 PM »
*yawn*

Bitches will do anything for a buck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
I'll be absolutely shocked if he straps on a helmet for the Steelers next season after this one. They're doing everything they can to fill the QB position now. The problem is finishing teams that'll touch this guy in the height of this mess. No way are the Rams doing a 1 for 1 trade for Bradford. The Raiders would take him but what can they offer other than the 8th pick.

I don't expect to see Pitt in playoff contention next year. The Ravens have the division and if a North team gets the wildcard it'll be Cinci.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »
lol He's fucked...

I hope the Raiders trade for him....Im becoming a bigger fan lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »
I'll be absolutely shocked if he straps on a helmet for the Steelers next season after this one. They're doing everything they can to fill the QB position now. The problem is finishing teams that'll touch this guy in the height of this mess. No way are the Rams doing a 1 for 1 trade for Bradford. The Raiders would take him but what can they offer other than the 8th pick.

I don't expect to see Pitt in playoff contention next year. The Ravens have the division and if a North team gets the wildcard it'll be Cinci.

why would the Steelers trade a 2 time SB winner?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 03:40:05 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

because he's a trouble maker with a good chance of being suspended time and again.

And we'll see how good this guy really is playing on the Raiders. I think a lot people will be pretty shocked with how little he has to do with making a great team.

lol He's fucked...

I hope the Raiders trade for him....Im becoming a bigger fan lol

I'd take Ben for the #8 and Russel no matter what side I was one. maybe backing up in Pit can light some kind of fire under Russel. he'd be a bonus for the #8 pick. Then Pit has 8 and 18 to find a QB.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 06:54:47 AM »
russell has absolutely no trade value

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 03:33:35 AM »

why would the Steelers trade a 2 time SB winner?
Cause of his off the field stuff.  And remember, Frisco traded a 4 time SB winner in Montana.  Lakers traded Whaq, Red Sox traded Ruth, Oilers traded 4-time cup winner Gretzky.  Anybody can be traded.  Not comparing Ben to those players.  And this just popped in my head, Million Dollar Man once said, EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE.

And also Seahawks messing up some & the ref's cheating won the SB for the Steelers in 2006, not Big Ben.  The NBA thought that SB was fixed >:(