Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Wants Interscope Records' Apology, "They Calling Right Now"G-Unit's  (Read 1011 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
By cutting them off, it probably means he no longer gives free pay outs.  They've got to work for it hence Yayo probably still gets paid as hypeman, etc.

Yeah im pretty sure that was the case, he was sick of covering everyones asses when they were pissing away their own money, especially Buck. Not all Rappers are financial geniuses!

I think MOP were especially guilty of this i read soem where. In the 3 years they were signed they were in the studio like ten times or some shit, but reaping all the benifits and were even living in 50s mansion.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

sofdark

damn, i guess when ur up that high where people are full of lies, all you could ask for is real ones who stays honest and faithful. Banks and Yayo both are heavily trusted by 50 and 50 shows his love by sharing wealth and helping them out.

didn't 50 stop givin out free shit to all g-units cause that one time he called meeting and he was only one rockin the g-unit gears? haha i don't blames them but that shit prolly was like wearing nike when u about to see the president from addidas.

Matty

why doesn't banks just put out his new album independantly and make some money. got a great buzz with his new single, there is much more money to be made (but harder work) going the independant route these days. even if interscope did want to put his album out, they'd probably delay it over and over and spend limited money on promotion.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all good song is trash

cool thats whats up
beamer benz and bently is jus as wack as a milli...you can have those and thats what it is...lol
as if pappa diddy pap co siginin a wack song means anythin nowadays

yeah it is and its better than what banks has done in years...but thats sad cuz banks was dope...he fell off and that new song is horrible....damn its trash

"What I Be On" is jammin' though, I just had that new Devin on in the whip for the 4/20  8)
please this is not even close at to be horrible or worst song . you just don't have good taste & don't know what good hip hop is .Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is the new A Milli .when the hip hop industry & everry mc & rapper thinks Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley is dope ass song then that means you are wrong . because you don't know better then m.c.'s or rappers at all. it just shows you taste suck & you are being a hater of good music.
if every rapper in the game wants to jump on you track or freestyle over like beamer benz and bently  &  milli means it is not wack . rapper know better then you & they are hits . so they can not be wack . people who say these songs are wac k just have bad taste & should not speak on music .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why doesn't banks just put out his new album independantly and make some money. got a great buzz with his new single, there is much more money to be made (but harder work) going the independant route these days. even if interscope did want to put his album out, they'd probably delay it over and over and spend limited money on promotion.

I hope he does this.  Actually I'd rather see Em & 50 take Shady/G-Unit completely independent and run a label that can compete with the corporate kingpins.  Kind of like a new Deathrow but without all the bullshit trickery.

Hip-hop artist love to talk about bosses but they stay getting pimped.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IMO banks hurt himself by releasin this wack shit hes been doin for years....when years ago he released a dope album to begin with...now they cant trust him....apologize to him? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

IMO banks hurt himself by releasin this wack shit hes been doin for years....when years ago he released a dope album to begin with...now they cant trust him....apologize to him? lol

you need to stop confusing your own personal taste with things.This song is big,you might not like it but that doesnt make it wack.Its getting more spins then any g unit released song in a very long time.This song is helping resssuerect his career.This song is the reason interscope wants him back.They didnt think he could make a hit song anymore,and beamer benz or bentley is a hit song wether you think think its wack or not.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah jay thats cool....its wack IMO....but hey hes on life support...get ya money wit this wack song...you like this tho?

you need to stop confusing your own personal taste with things.This song is big,you might not like it but that doesnt make it wack.Its getting more spins then any g unit released song in a very long time.This song is helping resssuerect his career.This song is the reason interscope wants him back.They didnt think he could make a hit song anymore,and beamer benz or bentley is a hit song wether you think think its wack or not.
Cube

Jaydc

i do like it .How is this song any different then on fire or hands up as a single?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
extremely different...altho those songs IMO arent str8 fire but much.....MUCH BETTER THAN THIS....real talk this is horrible...lol

i do like it .How is this song any different then on fire or hands up as a single?
Cube

Jaydc

I like this song better then both those songs.Its a great single and I still dont understand what your problem with the song is.Your in the miniority of people that dont like it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn you really like this song more...thats crazy....i dont mind bein the underdog at all....no bandwagon bidness round here....it is what it is
never will be listenin to this ever....after havin given it a try already....a few times actually

I like this song better then both those songs.Its a great single and I still dont understand what your problem with the song is.Your in the miniority of people that dont like it.
Cube

GangstaBoogy

LOL @ "Punch Line King". Maybe "Corny Punch Line King".

haha word

"I put these niggaz in the black bag like grass out the lawnmower"

Banks got quotables for days

"tv the same size as kevin garnett". yeah he's fly-zilla  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jaydc

LOL @ "Punch Line King". Maybe "Corny Punch Line King".

haha word

"I put these niggaz in the black bag like grass out the lawnmower"

Banks got quotables for days

"tv the same size as kevin garnett". yeah he's fly-zilla  ::)

Every rapper has lines thta arent great.i could fill a book with all the shitty lines from ice cube.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's pointless debating with them Game stans. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks