Author Topic: Franck Ribery admits sleeping with underage girl - Child Prostitution Case  (Read 1545 times)

bez

I wud.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
boobs are too fake but I'd definetely hit .... you can have a lot better for this price though

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
boobs are too fake but I'd definetely hit .... you can have a lot better for this price though

Well I'm also sure that she's really good at sucking and riding dick.. and at making you feel comfortable and wanted... and at keeping her mouth shut unless the cops are running doors in
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well I'm also sure that she's really good at sucking and riding dick.. and at making you feel comfortable and wanted... and at keeping her mouth shut unless the cops are running doors in

???

Are you also sure that she is good at making cups of tea, taxing her vehicle and doing the weekly shop?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

???

Are you also sure that she is good at making cups of tea, taxing her vehicle and doing the weekly shop?

Why are you talking shit?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

???

lmao!!!