Author Topic: Bill Gates & Population Control  (Read 645 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bill Gates & Population Control
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »

So since it basically points a very damning finger at the link between autism and vaccines and furthermore illustrates the sweepng cover up that was instigated, then we know that going by trust, is absolute bullshit because trust will always be abused. The assumption that any of these groups have people's best interests at heart is exposed as a pie in the sky deluded idea. That article in itself could be said to be quite tame in comparison to others because it only identifies mercury as the problem, but nontheless, it still shows that there is a complete disregard for humans underneath the exterior.

The Overfiend

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »
I don't see why people fear less breeding. Are we that parasitic in nature that we believe it's our fundamental right and need to spread more of ourselves around? We are only dooming ourselves to a lower quality of life.

Exactly.

The Overfiend

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
Its about quality not quantity people!

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »
I don't see why people fear less breeding. Are we that parasitic in nature that we believe it's our fundamental right and need to spread more of ourselves around? We are only dooming ourselves to a lower quality of life.
Secondly it is a fundamental right to have kids

Sure it is and I don't disagree but you have to admit the harm in it.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
-Agent Smith