Author Topic: Are they right?  (Read 708 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Are they right?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »
Shit like Ghetto Gaggers aint exactly my cup of tea. That shit is kinda stupid to me. But what homegirl on the audio clip is saying...is kinda hard for me to follow at times. She is saying that we shouldnt assume that these females on there are hookers...etc. We shouldnt ASSUME...cus "we DONT KNOW THAT". But she keeps assuming over and over that the females on the videos are "foreign women", "crackheads", "Mentally Ill", etc lol.  So its ok to assume that they are victims...but not ok to assume that they are participating by choice.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 05:07:56 AM »
If people like that don't vote for John McCain, it means Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama is going to be President. It's one thing in February or May or even August to say that you're not willing to support John McCain. But life is a series of choices, and inevitably the choice in November is going to be between McCain and either Clinton or Obama. Now, those people will look into their hearts and decide what to do. But for an incredibly high percentage of conservatives and Republicans, they'll vote for John McCain.
getting a divorce
børnebøger

Definitely the most relevant thing said. Thanks homey.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 05:39:48 AM »
If people like that don't vote for John McCain, it means Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama is going to be President. It's one thing in February or May or even August to say that you're not willing to support John McCain. But life is a series of choices, and inevitably the choice in November is going to be between McCain and either Clinton or Obama. Now, those people will look into their hearts and decide what to do. But for an incredibly high percentage of conservatives and Republicans, they'll vote for John McCain.
getting a divorce
børnebøger

yeah okay, Barack is the Savior of all Colored People huh?  my point and her point has just been proven.  dumbasses like u speak miles 4 tha footless.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:10 PM »
getting a divorce
børnebøger

yeah okay, Barack is the Savior of all Colored People huh?  my point and her point has just been proven.  dumbasses like u speak miles 4 tha footless.

How did you manage to jump to the conclusion that the post is saying Barack is the savior of colored people? 

Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 02:28:58 PM »
getting a divorce
børnebøger

Well I was being sarcastic since it's an unrelated spam post, interesting to see how much you read in to it.

How does it feel to be so challenged by normal though processes? To be so frustrated with the world that you find yourself here trying to prove yourself through nothing issues...It has to feel pitiful right?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
okay... this is getting off topic... LOCK