Author Topic: TI- No Mercy (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2317 times)

Lunatic

Re: TI- No Mercy (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »
The fact that the reviewer speaks ill of "No Mercy" and "How Life Changed" and doesn't praise "Castle Walls" makes me think weird of this review.

But he's right on some accounts with this album not being as natural and some forced songs (big picture, lay me down, etc)

BUT at the very least, those 3 songs deserve much praise.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2010, 11:58:10 PM »
Basically my biggest problem with the review is if songs like "How Life Changed" was the cliche, hip hop would be in a MUCH better place right now. But this reviewer sees that in a negative light. To not be biased, the problem is songs like "Lay Me Down" is the the real cliche

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »
The fact that the reviewer speaks ill of "No Mercy" and "How Life Changed" and doesn't praise "Castle Walls" makes me think weird of this review.

But he's right on some accounts with this album not being as natural and some forced songs (big picture, lay me down, etc)

BUT at the very least, those 3 songs deserve much praise.
all songs named above are straight heat. at the end of the day the album came out the way tip wanted it to so i'm good.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »
Basically my biggest problem with the review is if songs like "How Life Changed" was the cliche, hip hop would be in a MUCH better place right now. But this reviewer sees that in a negative light. To not be biased, the problem is songs like "Lay Me Down" is the the real cliche
i agree. but lay me down is hot though. jim jonsin gave him a dope track. and boi 1 da didn't co produce shit on the album. the reviewer's on crack. lol.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2010, 03:42:14 PM »
damn, you TI stans take it up the ass and like it

ablum is wack, you all just trying to convince yourselves it isn't, shit it pathetic

I will say this though, that "everything on me" beat by Danja is KNOCKIN
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »
300,000 in sales after 3 weeks, 70K in the 3rd week of release, better than 99% of artists' 1st week. Not his best but far from a flop lol. Will be Gold in no time & maybe platinum in a few months

Paul

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2010, 04:43:49 AM »
300,000 in sales after 3 weeks, 70K in the 3rd week of release, better than 99% of artists' 1st week. Not his best but far from a flop lol. Will be Gold in no time & maybe platinum in a few months

Yeah very good numbers but an extremely forgettable album.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2010, 02:16:41 PM »

ablum is wack, you all just trying to convince yourselves it isn't, shit it pathetic

LOL.....snoop's nuts is on ya tonsills and you love it. anyway... no mercy is an incredible album. no convincing about it. malice in wonderland or that eggo drippin bullshit is another story though. t.i. >>>>> snoop. btw snoop will be joinin x 2 the z soon wit them taxes if he keeps makin wack ass albums. LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2010, 02:18:25 PM »

must not be forgettable if it's sellin wit no promo and he's locked up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2010, 04:30:40 PM »

LOL.....snoop's nuts is on ya tonsills and you love it. anyway... no mercy is an incredible album. no convincing about it. malice in wonderland or that eggo drippin bullshit is another story though. t.i. >>>>> snoop. btw snoop will be joinin x 2 the z soon wit them taxes if he keeps makin wack ass albums. LOL

LOL@ you catching feelings like a bitch, I bet you wish you were in prison with that nigga and dropped the soap

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2010, 05:04:55 PM »

LOL@ you catching feelings like a bitch, I bet you wish you were in prison with that nigga and dropped the soap
LOL@ your faggotness. come out the closet detoxifagcation. u probably wish you were gettin fucked by snoop himself in doggystyle 1 & 2.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »

LOL@ your faggotness. come out the closet detoxifagcation. u probably wish you were gettin fucked by snoop himself in doggystyle 1 & 2.

you're corny, just take you L and keep it moving

Lunatic

« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »

Very good #s considering he's locked up and not being able to do the usual hardcore promo album run (city to city, state to state, visiting radio stations, etc)

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »
some of these tracks have really grown on me that I didn't feel as much before ("Get Back Up", "All She Wrote", "Poppin' Bottles") but overall I still can't fuck with 5 joints on here, if it wasn't for that I would have bought this album

Teflon Don > No Mercy if we talk mainstream albums

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »
some of these tracks have really grown on me that I didn't feel as much before ("Get Back Up", "All She Wrote", "Poppin' Bottles") but overall I still can't fuck with 5 joints on here, if it wasn't for that I would have bought this album

Teflon Don > No Mercy if we talk mainstream albums
nah. don't think so .