Author Topic: Most ignorant rappers in interviews....  (Read 694 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Most ignorant rappers in interviews....
« on: April 21, 2010, 05:26:44 AM »
Mack 10 was rude on wc2k i think

Amg

Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Jaydc

Re: Most ignorant rappers in interviews....
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 05:37:49 AM »
I dont understand this thread.Are you talking about rappers sounding like an idiot in interviews or rappers that are rude.Apparently Xzibit is one of the rudest people to interview and loses his temper quickly.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 05:41:01 AM »
Apparently Xzibit is one of the rudest people to interview and loses his temper quickly.

I always thought he is a guy that likes to joke around and laugh a lot when he's interviewed. That's how it seems to be in most of his interviews.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:43 AM »

every artist would have a bad day and give a shitty interview ...

but Mack 10 is consistently a fuckin' idiot in his interviews.

dude ain't anything special but acts like the world owes him everything... like he created gangtsa rap

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 06:17:57 AM »
Apparently Xzibit is one of the rudest people to interview and loses his temper quickly.

I always thought he is a guy that likes to joke around and laugh a lot when he's interviewed. That's how it seems to be in most of his interviews.

Well,I just recall on several occasions reading about how hes famously a tough person to interview.

T-o-m

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 06:34:14 AM »
I dont understand this thread.Are you talking about rappers sounding like an idiot in interviews or rappers that are rude.Apparently Xzibit is one of the rudest people to interview and loses his temper quickly.
Bullshit, X is very humble and accessable for fans and interviewers. Prove me wrong, else don't blur his image.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:19:55 AM by T-o-m »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 06:41:59 AM »
Yeah xzibit is one of the coolest guys ever, very good to interview, humble and friendly.

Mack 10 is indeed a little hard from my experience.

However, most artists are cool to interview if they notice that you actually did research and know about their music.

Method man is hard to interview if u don't know what you're talking about, ill tell you that much.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 06:50:54 AM »
Yeah xzibit is one of the coolest guys ever, very good to interview, humble and friendly.

However, most artists are cool to interview if they notice that you actually did research and know about their music.

Method man is hard to interview if u don't know what you're talking about, ill tell you that much.

yeah x always seemed like that to me, in every clip or any other foorage hes always playin and jokin arround, seems real cool

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 06:56:09 AM »

if you do know what you're talking about meth's one of the coolest artists. he does seem agitated sometimes in interviews, but i never had any problems with him.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 07:28:30 AM »
What about Daz? ;D

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 04:46:13 AM »
what´s wroing with mack dime?why yall keep sayin that he´s rude and all that?
thats not the first time i hear about it.

Elkoizm

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 06:32:59 AM »
Kanye W... oh you said rappers! Sorry.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 06:44:04 AM »
kanye aint worth attention, hes just ignorant egoist

Elkoizm

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 06:47:40 AM »
Not many ignorant rappers during interviews. We might be able to find a bad interview for every rapper but thats just the way it is. Bad day.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »
kanye aint worth attention, hes just ignorant egoist

From what Ive heard...the only thing tough about interviewing Kanye is when he keeps grabbing your dick.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"