Author Topic: I gotta show love to my Raptors...  (Read 379 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I gotta show love to my Raptors...
« on: December 03, 2002, 09:10:29 PM »
deeez muthafuckaz got heart

they played the best team in the NBA last night, with only 9 players, in the second installment of a double header and only lost by like 10, and thats because they went on a 17-6 run to try to even it in the end,...

but the 6-11 record....damn that gots to go!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smooth

Re:I gotta show love to my Raptors...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 09:18:33 PM »
Word I feel ya Tech... they def playin with a lot of heart right now... and when they get JYD and Vashon back shit will be on and poppin... id say they will reach the 500 mark before the end of December if they keep playin ball the way they have the last 3 games...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 05:59:46 PM »

they played the best team in the NBA last night, with only 9 players, in the second installment of a double header and only lost by like 10, and thats because they went on a 17-6 run to try to even it in the end,...

They didn't play the Pacers last night. Whut you talkin bout bwoy.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 03:58:08 PM »
what you know about the celtics bwoi!..Fuckin Dallas is impressing me

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 12:04:35 AM »

They didn't play the Pacers last night. Whut you talkin bout bwoy.

i was talkin about the Mavs, Pacers cant even get a point from their super star lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2002, 09:48:06 AM »
^^ haha, I was just playin dude. I knew you meant the Mavs. But shit, the pace made them look stupid on thanksgiving, so I gotta talk a little shit.