Author Topic: [Official Thread] Game - R.E.D. Album - News & Rumours  (Read 3530 times)

Jaydc

Re: [Official Thread] Game - R.E.D. Album - News & Rumours
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 05:06:43 AM »
Number one I didnt say that idiotic comment.Number two,your name is blackwallguerilla,you have games pic in your avatar.You profess dislike towards any artist game has beef with and admire any artist game works with despite how shitty they are.your a stan through and through.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 05:13:53 AM »
that new slangin game track is dope..... Scoop devile is dope
CAN I HAZ D;

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 05:41:47 AM »
I own every game album.In no way Im a game hater.i just think he keeps getting worse and worse and until he drops some actual good material and not more of the same crap with his boring crutch name dropping his fan base willl get smaller and smaller.Im critical of game not some mindless stan.

i dont know man.. there`s a thin line between hate and criticism and sometimes u sound like a real hater

Number one I didnt say that idiotic comment.Number two,your name is blackwallguerilla,you have games pic in your avatar.You profess dislike towards any artist game has beef with and admire any artist game works with despite how shitty they are.your a stan through and through.
so what about me? my name is 50 and i got 50s pic in my profile.. what about Dre Day, Chamilitary Click and many others? our opinions are irrelevant too?
i think u judge people too quickly..

anyway lets back on topic
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:57:42 AM by 50 »

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 06:34:18 AM »

You obviously havent actually read my comments and are just presuming. Get your facts straight. For example - I hate Krazy and I hate game working with Gucci Mayne and have said so on here.

Like Thisiz50 says you judge too quickly with no basis in what people's actual opinions are.

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »

You obviously havent actually read my comments and are just presuming. Get your facts straight. For example - I hate Krazy and I hate game working with Gucci Mayne and have said so on here.

Like Thisiz50 says you judge too quickly with no basis in what people's actual opinions are.

UMMMM try again,I see you in evry game thread and any thread with blackwallstreet,dont make me bring up a bunch iof your retarded ass quotes,you talk down on yukmouth and spider loc,how shcoking those are people game is beefing with,you stan over horrible tracks by shit rappers like menace and whatever other bullshit blackkwalstreet puts out.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 07:43:57 AM »

UMMMM try again,I see you in evry game thread and any thread with blackwallstreet,dont make me bring up a bunch iof your retarded ass quotes,you talk down on yukmouth and spider loc,how shcoking those are people game is beefing with,you stan over horrible tracks by shit rappers like menace and whatever other bullshit blackkwalstreet puts out.

If you want to waste your time, be my guest...............

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 09:12:05 AM »
ive noticed that you cant be a fan of snoop or game here without being labelled a stan or a dickrider only crooked i bishop lamont so on

Jaydc

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 04:33:35 PM »
ive noticed that you cant be a fan of snoop or game here without being labelled a stan or a dickrider only crooked i bishop lamont so on

I dont throw the label around too often,but when the shoe fits the shoe fits.Just look at the guys post history,its like hes being paid by blackwall street.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 05:32:06 PM »
a Official Thread without tracklist,producer & feats?....hmmmmm.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2010, 12:49:51 AM »
Now I've explained myself unnecessarily why do you think the comment is idiotic?
doesn't the quote speak for itself?

he's talking about ending people's careers :P

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2010, 03:47:25 AM »
^ you think he can't do it? Or shouldn't do it?

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2010, 03:54:10 AM »
Oh yeah and jaydc well done for working out I'm a fan of BWS. Most of the artists they've had down the years have put out some decent stuff. Because of this I tend to stick to posts on music/artists I enjoy. For the sake of ur own blood pressure and sanity I suggest you do the same in the future!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2010, 06:47:38 AM »
i don't think he can do it.

but even if he could, he shouldn't do it

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »
i don't think he can do it.

but even if he could, he shouldn't do it

Fair enough, he definitely shouldnt do it but I think he has the capacity to, depends on the person.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »

The R.E.D. Album Co-executive produced by Pharrell and Dr. Dre, the LP, is set to drop on June 29 on Aftermath.

XXLMag.com