Author Topic: i need every one i mean every ones opinion on this comment ?  (Read 359 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i need every one i mean every ones opinion on this comment ?
« on: April 23, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »
this is from tweedy brids face book the one who did the whole crips and blood cd or what ever this is what he posted and i just wanted every ones views on this ok yes im white and this offends me i just want to see what other ppl think about this

Tweedy Bird I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL YOU WEAK ASS! BLACK MEN FOR MARRYING WHITE WOMEN OVER BLACK QUEENS FOR WITHOUT THEM YOU WIGGERS WOULD'NT BE ABLE TO TAKE OUT YOUR THRASH! EVERY WEEK FOR THEY DESERVE TO BE DUMPED NIGGA! I'LL TAKE BLACK CLASS OVER WHITE TRASH ANY DAY AND TO THAT DEVIL WILLIE LYNCH I'M GLAD YOUR DEAD AND MAY YOU REST IN SHIT!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

KrazySumwhat

Re: i need every one i mean every ones opinion on this comment ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:03 PM »
 Well everyone is entitled to an opinon but really some things you should just keep to yourself and everyone is differant.
 Just sounds like a obvious raciist. If people wanna date/screw/marry other races its their right and theres nothing wrong with it.
 Just because he obviously finds his race more attractive and superior dosent give him the right to disrespect other races and members of his own race for making their own choice.
 Dude needs to get with the times.
  Sometimes i get kinda pissed off seeing beautiful white woman with other races but i aint on the mind state that guy is on.
 He need to realise that "wiggers" have contributed to black men getting rich.
 Sounds like dude need to get his arse whooped in a one on one fight with a white fella with no weapon lol.
 Or maybe he just needs to hook up with woman of other races or smoke weed or have a drink with people from other races or something??
 I find my own race the most attractive but every race has beautiful as fuck woman and we all shouldnt be thinking thoughts like this in this day and age.
 I think its natural to not like to see your own woamn with males of other race but to see it the other way around i dont understand?
 So should i want to bash white dudes that are with black woman?
 Thats my 2 1/2 cents.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:58:11 PM »
Sounds like an idiot who can't grasp there's more to life than false concept of race.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:58:27 PM »
wow thats on some real talk  im glad that there is other ppl in this world that think like me whit black yellow its 2010 like come on really thanks a lot man you made my night

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 11:09:50 PM »
Of course there's still differences in black/white/yellow...don't give me that 2010 age of obama shit either humans are still humans. We are by nature prejudice and distrustful no matter how much we lie to ourselves and each other about it. So some nigger who made a rap record about being a gang member doesn't like white people. Get over it, big surprise.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »
Of course there's still differences in black/white/yellow...don't give me that 2010 age of obama shit either humans are still humans. We are by nature prejudice and distrustful no matter how much we lie to ourselves and each other about it. So some nigger who made a rap record about being a gang member doesn't like white people. Get over it, big surprise.

Well everyone is entitled to an opinon but really some things you should just keep to yourself and everyone is differant.
 Just sounds like a obvious raciist. If people wanna date/screw/marry other races its their right and theres nothing wrong with it.
 Just because he obviously finds his race more attractive and superior dosent give him the right to disrespect other races and members of his own race for making their own choice.
 Dude needs to get with the times.
  Sometimes i get kinda pissed off seeing beautiful white woman with other races but i aint on the mind state that guy is on.
 He need to realise that "wiggers" have contributed to black men getting rich.
 Sounds like dude need to get his arse whooped in a one on one fight with a white fella with no weapon lol.
 Or maybe he just needs to hook up with woman of other races or smoke weed or have a drink with people from other races or something??
 I find my own race the most attractive but every race has beautiful as fuck woman and we all shouldnt be thinking thoughts like this in this day and age.
 I think its natural to not like to see your own woamn with males of other race but to see it the other way around i dont understand?
 So should i want to bash white dudes that are with black woman?
 Thats my 2 1/2 cents.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 11:36:08 PM »

We're not by nature prejudice and distrustful.. haha, if we're in a natural state we wouldn't even understand those terms.  That's just humans with lots of time trying to understand life, making it more complicated than necessary, applying a backwards logic of morality to animals.   

You're a racist!  You've got a lot of hate.  You could do better.
- Banks

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 11:42:56 PM »
 Of course everyone is a LITTLE racist, like when your only around your own kind you make comments and jokes and at work we(all us races) taht work toghter make racist JOKES towards each other.
 But this guy just has straight up hatred. I dont think that you can be completely racist unless your raised that way, brainwashed, like religion.
 Or prehaps dude has just had ALOT or really bad experiances with white people? If he hates them cos he got caught breaking the law then he's a fucking idiot.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:15 PM »
sigh
- Banks

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »

We're not by nature prejudice and distrustful.. haha, if we're in a natural state we wouldn't even understand those terms.  That's just humans with lots of time trying to understand life, making it more complicated than necessary, applying a backwards logic of morality to animals.   

Oh boo hoo I'm a racist.

Prejudice and natural distrust are what kept humans alive and allowed humans to dominate the food chain. It's what made the original black man kick white skinned Africans out of Africa and drive them north to the Caucus mountains. I believe you are not cut out for this so I'll allow you to wallow in your 5th grade race discussion values. It really means nothing in the long run.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 12:51:35 AM »

Oh boo hoo I'm a racist.

Prejudice and natural distrust are what kept humans alive and allowed humans to dominate the food chain. It's what made the original black man kick white skinned Africans out of Africa and drive them north to the Caucus mountains. I believe you are not cut out for this so I'll allow you to wallow in your 5th grade race discussion values. It really means nothing in the long run.

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 02:04:59 AM »
As a Mexican I hate niggers, spics, crackers, chinks, beaners, red skins Apples, Aussies, euro-trash, Cunucks, Kikes, Sand Niggers, Asian Niggers, Cruts, Micks, Camel Jockies, frog eaters, Coon-ass, Dago, and any other motherfucker I forgot.

I especially hate people believe in the race concept, and generally the fact that Race must have some baring on me, as such what ever my people have done I must suffer via association, despite the fact my actions where never present in the situation.You'd Label me as a "Latino" in America, I commonly see people refer to me as Wetback, Beaner, Brown-Trash, constantly using derogatory mannerisms towards people of my race and at times me personally. So all I gotta say is Fuck your bullshit Race Game, I'm not playing it in anyway. I don't give a fuck about some Half-Nigger Half-Honkey being president, Only thing I'll give you is acknowledgment, that my roots come from south of the border, but your human contortions, is in teh end nothing but bullshit.

You can't label me some Mexican, Latino or any fucking thing, because you are nothing more then man. As such your authority only holds to what you can use with either Violence, Ignorance, Destruction, and mere propaganda.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 02:20:15 AM »

Oh boo hoo I'm a racist.

Going by this theory, so why didnt white people eliminate every single other race off the face of the planet when they had the power and technology to do so?(iam talking back in the world war 1 days and before that even).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:24:57 AM by KrazySumwhat »

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 02:44:36 AM »
He sounds ashamed to be black and jelous of whites
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

JAZ

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 03:20:19 AM »
sounds like a typical nigger to me.