Author Topic: T.I.'s producer/DJ Toomp comes sideways at DJ Quik and Shock G......  (Read 2064 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: T.I.'s producer/DJ Toomp comes sideways at DJ Quik and Shock G......
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
I can't even name any beats from DJ Toomp.

westsiderider323

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »

what you know (t.i.), 24s (t.i.), good life and cant tell me nothing (kanye), HOUSE OF PAIN (THE GAME), wish you would (luda) just some of his big hits you might of heard of

acgrundy

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »
i wanna know if someone came on here and said they never liked a quik beat and don't think he's a great producer what would west coast fans say? yell

also makes me wonder why would someone who is not a big fan of west coast music would be posting on a specifically west coast forum in the first place.

exactly.  This is a west coast rap forum...the only reason I come here.  I don't visit hip hop forums.  I know all about west coast rap, and that is what I like.  I really have no desire for most the other stuff.

well if you don't listen to toomp you can't speak about his music,why even comment on him saying his work is better then quiks? ain't no need to keep dialogue going yell

I never commented on his work...I said I never heard of him before.

Muhfukka

« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2010, 09:52:03 PM »
this is as bad as the ice cube beef bullshit recently. WHO FUCKIN CARES

Jaydc

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »

You mention any name of a westcoast artist from the 90s in a negative light and everyone here gets so butt hurt.I swear 90 percent of the people on this forum have to be women.

Muhfukka

« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »

You mention any name of a westcoast artist from the 90s in a negative light and everyone here gets so butt hurt.I swear 90 percent of the people on this forum have to be women.
yeah i really dont get it, especially when you consider how many of them arent from the west coast or even america at that

Bananas

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2010, 12:02:46 AM »
I AM ANGERED BY A STRANGERS' OPINION AND WILL VOICE MY CONCERN ON THE INTERNET.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2010, 01:48:53 AM »

what you know (t.i.), 24s (t.i.), good life and cant tell me nothing (kanye), HOUSE OF PAIN (THE GAME), wish you would (luda) just some of his big hits you might of heard of

according to wikipedia those are basically his only hits.

I don't listen to T.I., didn't like that song with Luda, so basically he's produced 3 songs I like. I wouldn't call any of them classics though. How is dude a legend again? I'm not saying dude is straight wack, but he hasn't accomplished anything aside from some forgettable pop hits. Why are people on his forum calling him a legend?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2010, 01:55:53 AM »
legends

Primo
Prince Paul
Dre
Marley Marl
Pete Rock
Dilla
RZA
Dan the Automator
Madlib
Havoc

these are the ones we should be talking about, producers who have actually made some classic beats, not some producer who's made a couple of pop hits the last few years. Lets be honest, can you actually listen to one of his singles and call the beat itself classic?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2010, 04:11:17 AM »
Again, DJ Quik is probably tied with Dre as my fav producer of all time. He's one of the most talented musicians in rap no doubt and Toomp is nowhere bear his level (even though he's dope).

Btw, if you never listened to T.I., you're missing out! To me he's the most skilled "mainstream" rapper, his catalogue speaks for itself. Im sure West Coast fans would dig a lot of his stuff.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »
lol at him namin shock g tho
but quik...damn he wants some cooked beef as if heres what they think about you wasnt enuff
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.