Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4178 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 08:18:10 AM »
the Chargers arguably have the easiest schedule in the NFL.

Broncos have the same schedule more or less.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

i mean, i understand the Broncos just drafted future 3 time Superbowl Champion, TD throwing MONSTER, Tim Tebow; but i still personally feel the Chargers are a better team.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »
It will be a great Raider year, at least speaking compared to the last 7. I think the Raiders have a good chance to going 8-8 and maybe a run at the wild card, maybe, but they did do everything right that they can build for 2011. Jason Campbell, HUGE upgrade. I love it already, I was not so sure about this, but this is the Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol trade, when you replace nothing, you are then something, and something is better than nothing. The Raiders need to keep the same system around him for a couple of years and see how much he matures. Kyle Bolder as a back up, that's a great move, and I heard Russell will be released. Good look to him trying to find another job, his laziness will cost him 9 million dollars for not making the team this year.

On top of that, the Raiders easily had one of the best drafts this year, and on top of that, they address all the right needs. They got a QB by trade, and they built the foundation of the team in the draft. Defense and O-Line, just build the nuts and bolts. The Raiders gained in every position and really our only weakness is receiver. That's cool, because McFadden and Bush are the running backs, so we should still be okay. I see improvement. Maybe I should get a Campell jersey to replace this number 2 jersey!

Yeah the Raiders had a GREAT draft when you throw in the Campbell trade. He has improved every year and with an O-line that was worse then ours, and only Clinton "oh no he's hurt again" Portis running the ball.  Our receivers arent bad, just young. Shillens will be good, and I think we all saw little glimpses of what Louis Murphy can be. We have a pro bowl calliber TE.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 02:06:54 PM »

i mean, i understand the Broncos just drafted future 3 time Superbowl Champion, TD throwing MONSTER, Tim Tebow; but i still personally feel the Chargers are a better team.

And I feel the Chargers had their last big year of the era last year. I expect the Chargers to split with the Chiefs and Raiders this year and might lose both games to the Broncos.

and for the record, the Raiders are not doing better than the Chiefs this year I promise. I expect the Broncos to take the division and the Chiefs to be either one game back of SD or one game ahead.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 06:42:12 PM »

And I feel the Chargers had their last big year of the era last year. I expect the Chargers to split with the Chiefs and Raiders this year and might lose both games to the Broncos.

and for the record, the Raiders are not doing better than the Chiefs this year I promise. I expect the Broncos to take the division and the Chiefs to be either one game back of SD or one game ahead.

Raiders are way better than the Chiefs. Even when both were down and out, the Raiders were better than them. As of now, they are starting to rise, and the Raiders are still better than the Chiefs. This ain't the 90's. We are starting anew in 2010.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »

Raiders are way better than the Chiefs. Even when both were down and out, the Raiders were better than them. As of now, they are starting to rise, and the Raiders are still better than the Chiefs. This ain't the 90's. We are starting anew in 2010.

If you guys had picked up Wies and Crennel maybe, but watch out for the Super Bowl Pats to win some games.

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »

If you guys had picked up Wies and Crennel maybe, but watch out for the Super Bowl Pats to win some games.

I think both the Chiefs and Raiders have made some major improvements. That gap between them and the Chargers has closed some. The Broncos didnt get any better really. Maybe worse. They gave away one of the top receivers in the game and got what?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »

I think both the Chiefs and Raiders have made some major improvements. That gap between them and the Chargers has closed some. The Broncos didnt get any better really. Maybe worse. They gave away one of the top receivers in the game and got what?

Who is your coach? Who is your OC? If the Chiefs come out and win the division I could see it, just like Miami did in 08, but the Raiders are still the worst run organization in the league. Unless Cable gets fired to tomorrow and Bill Cowher comes in with complete control the Raiders are coming in last next season.

Until then I say Denver then Chargers/Chiefs, then Raiders.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 07:49:44 PM »
alotta people showin campbell love right now...but wait til it doesnt go as planned or how raider fans want....let the hatin begin....its comin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
alotta people showin campbell love right now...but wait til it doesnt go as planned or how raider fans want....let the hatin begin....its comin

Campbell is so good that an offensive genius like Mike Shanahan traded him away in favour of an end of his career McNabb who could get injured on any play.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »
yeah i dont get you got all these people sayin that was a good trade...
1.bad loss for skins...cuz if mcnabb gets hurt....then the skins could be hurt really bad...not even the haynesworth storm can save em
2.raiders gettin him...i mean good but they still need more skilled players IMO...but they talkin as if hes the holy savoir....and thats why its sad but funny to see the hate they have on russell...but thats after the fact....not before the fact he was a HUGE BUST..

Campbell is so good that an offensive genius like Mike Shanahan traded him away in favour of an end of his career McNabb who could get injured on any play.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »

lol Shanahan is a genius. Dont know about that. But genius coaches who are taking over a struggling team know that winning IMMEDIATELY will buy you a few years. Regardless of the future...McNabb will give them a better chance to win NOW. I doubt anyone is gonna argue that Campbell is a better QB than McNabb.

Btw...who is your favorite team? Cus you seem to go out of your way to take shots at the Raiders...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »

lol Shanahan is a genius. Dont know about that. But genius coaches who are taking over a struggling team know that winning IMMEDIATELY will buy you a few years. Regardless of the future...McNabb will give them a better chance to win NOW. I doubt anyone is gonna argue that Campbell is a better QB than McNabb.

Btw...who is your favorite team? Cus you seem to go out of your way to take shots at the Raiders...

I actually like the Raiders. Really cheered for them when Gruden was there and even the next year against the Bucs I cheered for the Raiders, but what Davis does is so laughable that I have to take shots at him.

I'm a Bills fan from birth, but I also cheer a lot for those that I believe to be the very best at the time at their position. Peyton, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Bret Favre, Brandon Marshall etc.

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »

I actually like the Raiders. Really cheered for them when Gruden was there and even the next year against the Bucs I cheered for the Raiders, but what Davis does is so laughable that I have to take shots at him.

I'm a Bills fan from birth, but I also cheer a lot for those that I believe to be the very best at the time at their position. Peyton, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Bret Favre, Brandon Marshall etc.

I figured a Bills fan from what u said in that other thread lol So let me ask u Bills fan....would u welcome Jamarcus to QB your team? Be honest....and do u think Buffalo would welcome him? lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 08:38:46 PM »
mos def gotta train him and try and make the best outta him....i wouldnt give up unless he has...who do the bills have?
t.o. took a different airport home...lol
Cube