Author Topic: Official Ice Cube "I Rep That West" Thread (Audio)  (Read 6197 times)

KingNicholas

• 'G'
Re: Official Ice Cube "I Rep That West" Thread (Audio)
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:49 PM »
Damn this is the Cube I like, I'll definitely pick up this album like every other cube album I've got.

When is that nipsey hussle song so fresh coming out though? Not to detract but its been a couple months since that video was posted.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2010, 01:24:30 AM »
I have a new ringtone for my phone :)

Lucifuge

« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2010, 02:45:04 AM »
benger...this is west coast  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Portugoal

« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2010, 03:18:07 AM »
What are you all nutting your pants for? Did I miss something? Cube's raps are ok (but nothing more than just "ok"), the beat is nothing special and the hook is sung by someone that can't sing. All in all this song is listenable and personally I would rate it 6/10, but this is far from great, awesome, dope or whatever superlative you could use.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2010, 03:24:51 AM »
What are you all nutting your pants for? Did I miss something? Cube's raps are ok (but nothing more than just "ok"), the beat is nothing special and the hook is sung by someone that can't sing. All in all this song is listenable and personally I would rate it 6/10, but this is far from great, awesome, dope or whatever superlative you could use.

clearly u dont know good music

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2010, 03:40:51 AM »
Wow Mauzip, i cant tell you where i start disagreeing with ur post lol. This is perfect feel good west coast music, this is the type of shit that made me fall in love with this music in the first place.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2010, 04:16:46 AM »
Wow Mauzip, i cant tell you where i start disagreeing with ur post lol. This is perfect feel good west coast music, this is the type of shit that made me fall in love with this music in the first place.

co-sign that

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
I agree, except I'd give this a 7,5/10. I think peeps are wetting their pants cause Cube actually made a good song.

Portugoal

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2010, 04:59:17 AM »

I listened to the song about 10 times now and I still feel the same way. Hopefully the new Cube album will not be on the same level as his last two albums.

westside159

« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »
yeah its anotha Cube banger to add to the career playlist

Paul

« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2010, 05:35:23 AM »
I have a new ringtone for my phone :)

same

track is fresh
funkyfreshintheflesh

Westdog

« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2010, 06:19:38 AM »
Ice Cube Celebrates The West Coast On New Single 'I Rep That West':  http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637807/20100426/ice_cube.jhtml
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »
FYI, apparently the video is supposed to premiere during the NBA's Western Conference Finals.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »
"Can't find Ren, might as well play the villain"

8)

And that Wayne line seemed like more of a diss if anything. I took it as, the dude wants to be a gangbanger, but just isn't one and is keeping up the sharade. "Think"  you wanna bang...that's what gave it away. The Kool Aid track though, seemed like another shot as well. And coming from Cube, that's great for the industry. Now we got TWO west coast legends roasting that fad gayrap shit.

Nice fuckin track though! Shit, between this, the Drink The Kool Aid live snippet, No Country For Young Rappers snippet and all the news we've heard (Dre/Cube together again!!! It just took 10 years!) this album is shaping up to be the SHIT. Can't wait!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:52:07 AM by Shopping Carts »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2010, 11:24:01 AM »
FYI, apparently the video is supposed to premiere during the NBA's Western Conference Finals.

they should use this song to introduce the Lakeshow starting 5  8)