Author Topic: Nate Dogg interviews (Audio + Read post here)  (Read 142 times)

Mista Rosa

Nate Dogg interviews (Audio + Read post here)
« on: March 19, 2011, 08:23:29 AM »
UrbanBridgez interview in 2001

Nate Dogg was the first artist Aries of UrbanBridgez ever interviewed for our first e-zine site TMHentertainment back in 2001 on the verge of his first solo release, which led to our exclusive interview features that have featured today over 500 celebrities. In honor of Nate Dogg, you can check out the interview below!

We thank you Nate Dogg for sharing your talent & music with us! Rest In Peace!

————————————

Aries: Among all of your collaborations, which do you like the best & why?
Nate: I would have to say “Ain’t No Fun” with Snoop (Dogg). That time in the studio was just fun, it was a lot of good memories.

Aries: Will you, Warren G and Snoop be putting out a record together anytime soon as 213?
Nate: Yes, we’re actually in discussion with it now. We’re going to make it happen.

Aries: If you could change anything about your career what would it be?
Nate: Um nothing. I mean I would make all of my records go platinum in one day (Nate laughs). Everything was a learning experience, so I wouldn’t change it.

Aries: Who would you like to work with on future projects?
Nate: Dr. Dre again.

Aries: Who do you admire in the music industry & why?
Nate: Dr. Dre because of his longevity & he’s a perfectionist.

Aries: What’s your next single?
Nate: It looks like “Your Woman Has Just Been Sighted (Ring The Alarm)”, it’s still up in the air.

Aries: What’s next & upcoming in 2002 for Nate Dogg?
Nate: A tour to start in February. It’s still being put together, so right now it’s tentative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In memory of Nate Dogg my girl Lee Kasumba hooked me up with an interview she did with Nate Dogg a few years ago when he was about to drop the 213 album. He speaks on Deathrow,G Funk and how they wanted Dre to also participate in making the album.

AUDIO: http://slikour.com/2011/03/17/nate-dogg-mixtape-interview-with-lee-kasumba/pras-and-nate-mixtape-interview/

Starts around 21:00

Very interesting interview. Nate saying he had a project of making an album produced by Dre "the album that never came at Death Row" "Dre left Death Row to start Aftermath and left me there but that's another story..". Well of course you know Dre that project never happened. Nate still actknowledges Dre for being a genious making platinum records at Ruthless, DR and Aftermath. Nate saying 213 album would have been better if not rushed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:41:55 AM by Mista Rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mista Rosa

Re: Nate Dogg interviews (Audio + Read post here)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
Don't sleep on the audio interview people.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."