Author Topic: Hall of Fame nominations  (Read 675 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Hall of Fame nominations
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »
I am wondering, should we nominate people or crews for the Hall of Fame. I have to dust off the old HoF rule book to see how we did it, but I was wondering if we should. Remember, has to be active for at least 6 months for nominations. Some people feel a crew like Cloud 9, others feel Mack is the Pete Rose of keystylers. What is your opinion?

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Hall of Fame nominations
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »
lol@i think i missed that whole generation of crews. although if u gave me the line ups i could probably tell which ones would have been ok
one man one mission

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
lol@i think i missed that whole generation of crews. although if u gave me the line ups i could probably tell which ones would have been ok

Your crew was CSN, remember?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 04:46:10 PM »
yeah i remember csn kings, then md n elite... but i dont know a cloud 8 or anything like that
one man one mission

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:41:49 PM »
"fucc your hall of fame vince" - ken patera shoot interview yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »
yeah i remember csn kings, then md n elite... but i dont know a cloud 8 or anything like that

Cloud 9.....get it strait Tampon  ;)

And yeah....real shit, Cloud 9's lineup was the strongest top to bottom without question. Our only downfall was the longevity. Crews started to fade out not too long after I started that shit. Like or not...my destruction of Elite had something to do with that. Sorry M-Dogg, I aint talkin shit. But you know that taking I-Bo and Tech from you guys was a killer. Just check the lineup. We had 5 HOF'ers in the crew (Timelock, I-Bo, Tech, Kill, and Myself).

« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:15:07 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »
lol@tamon... ima pad bitch haha nah yeah that crew seams straight n if u destroyed marty's special elite then u should be in
one man one mission

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »
lol@tamon... ima pad bitch haha nah yeah that crew seams straight n if u destroyed marty's special elite then u should be in

Basically...when I came back to the board I decided to go to war with Elite. But this was after Timelock and I decided to break up KINGS. Elite was pretty much runnin shit on here...and most of the solid keystylers were on crews. So in order to get people...i set up battles with I-Bo and Tech. Elite wanted me to join them. So I told them if I-Bo beat me....Id join Elite...if I beat him, he had to come to Cloud 9. I wanted to battle I-Bo first, cus I hadnt beat him yet and he beat me already before. I won, so he became Cloud 9...then did the same with Tech. Timelock joined during that time...and Kill later. But that shit left Elite with just M-Dogg and Rod...they ended up havin to pick up some newer cats.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 06:22:10 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 08:21:42 PM »

awww the memories... the Elite at it's best were the shit. Then Tone messed it all up. Damn him.  :-\

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 08:36:22 PM »

awww the memories... the Elite at it's best were the shit. Then Tone messed it all up. Damn him.  :-\

it was all in fun back then. Some good rivalries. And easily the hottest time for this section.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 06:51:09 AM »

it was all in fun back then. Some good rivalries. And easily the hottest time for this section.

yeah... so I'll get a vote out this week end over Cloud 9's going into the Hall of Fame.

Should we FINALLY lift the ban on Maxi and Mack's HoF? All we need is some nominations and we'll see.

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 10:41:22 AM »

yeah... so I'll get a vote out this week end over Cloud 9's going into the Hall of Fame.

Should we FINALLY lift the ban on Maxi and Mack's HoF? All we need is some nominations and we'll see.

thats cool. The only problem is...how many people on here now were really around then? lol

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 02:37:43 PM »
LOL@the thought of keystylers nowadays voting on something like this :-X

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 02:55:04 PM »
LOL@the thought of keystylers nowadays voting on something like this :-X

The keystyle section now is kinda sad really...compared to how active it used to be.

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »

[/quote]

thats cool. The only problem is...how many people on here now were really around then? lol
[/quote]

im still here. dont post much though. my name was kane back then. i changed it codecaine when me and tom  formed the code crew. i was in the tag team finals and had most improved a few times i think. its been a long since 2001.
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales