Author Topic: Uni 5 worlds enemy = Bone thugs worst album  (Read 125 times)

westside159

Uni 5 worlds enemy = Bone thugs worst album
« on: April 28, 2010, 04:30:44 AM »
i went on amazon to see what the new bone cd sounded and it has to be the worst bone cd yet .
shit is way too soft and pop sounding for me .  damn wtf happened to bone's music ?

Jome

Re: Uni 5 worlds enemy = Bone thugs worst album
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:38:45 AM »
I'm eagerly awaiting leakage, but I don't have high expectations after Yash's verdict..  :-\

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 04:41:16 AM »
i went on amazon to see what the new bone cd sounded and it has to be the worst bone cd yet .
shit is way too soft and pop sounding for me .  damn wtf happened to bone's music ?

I've only heard "See Me Shine", "Meet Me In The Sky" and "Rebirth". In my eyes these are amazing songs. The snippets on amazon.com don't make me think this album will suck.

Bone doesn't sound the same anymore as 10 years ago, but that was 10 years ago. We're living in 2010 and all of the members are in their mid-30s. You can't expect them to talk about the same things as they did on "E. 1999 Eternal" and make the same music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »
They completely threw their sound away or any resemblance of it. Now they just do what almost every other rapper does and bites other people's shit. I'm personally done with Bone, and they used to be my favorite hip-hop group back in the day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE