Author Topic: Newest Member of BWS - Mysonne  (Read 1378 times)

DonJuanEscobar

Re: Newest Member of BWS - Mysonne
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 05:55:40 AM »
^^^
stay off the crack

blackaUK

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »
Couldnt care less about BWS anymore...

To think they could have had this as a roster:
Game
Techniec
Eastwood
Ya Boy
G Malone
Cysserro
Young Life
Clyde Carson

BWS is hot right now, Specially with the Mysonne addition to the team!
Webby, had to quote you.  What you don\'t realize is that BWS had these guys!
what are you saying?  They already had the guys you mention above and they didn\'t...how can I say this, make an damn impact on the industry, BWS been there and done that.  Don\'t condeme them for stepping their game up and taking it to the next level.

As far as Cyssero goes, I just listen to the new song from Cyssero feat. New BWS member Kaizer Sose, the one posted above
or copy here
and Kaizer demolished him in this song,and Cyssero had 2 verses. im sorry. Just being real.

The kid Elijah is dope too.  And he\'s just gonna get better, what do you think?  Just listen to some of his freestyles on youtube.

X.O. comes off on every song, search his name, he\'s never disappointed me.

Clyde is dope

LA Goon from what im hearing is doing his thing, I don\'t really have acess to his music here in the UK, and same with Kanary D, but she from what i\'ve heard so far is better than Nicki Minaj\'s 1, 2 , 3, a, b , c ,d rap flow.

And other words, I support BWS, and can\'t wait to hear the new music they are working on.

much love from the UK

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:16 AM »
he had to suck dre off to get a deal....50 has banned him from a major radio station...theres not much goin for game...lol
look how many singles he's tryna push for a wack album...what happened to all his other artists?
theres prolly as many of his artists that have left that are on the label....lol

The day blackwallstreet releases an album is the day...im too lazy to think of something witty,but they arent ever releasing an album.

what ban are you talking about ?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 10:39:55 AM »
game didn't get banned from any radio station because of 50..your trippin lol if anything your talking about washington dc where game's entourage beat up some dj or some shit. That hot 97 shit was like a temporary ban. He's been on their station like 5 times since doing interviews. Your a straight hater. Never seen you say anything positive about game. DJ Clue premiered "it must be me" in new york. He gets spins, your not out there listening

he had to suck dre off to get a deal....50 has banned him from a major radio station...theres not much goin for game...lol
look how many singles he's tryna push for a wack album...what happened to all his other artists?
theres prolly as many of his artists that have left that are on the label....lol

The day blackwallstreet releases an album is the day...im too lazy to think of something witty,but they arent ever releasing an album.

blackaUK

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 10:52:13 AM »
Lets be 100% real.

If the Game has been kicked off any radio programming, it is due to the shoot out between him and 50 cents entourage.
and the way that whole situation went down to say the least.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »

Game
Techniec
Eastwood
Ya Boy
G Malone
Cysserro
Young Life
Clyde Carson

Webby, had to quote you.  What you don\'t realize is that BWS had these guys!
what are you saying?  They already had the guys you mention above and they didn\'t...how can I say this, make an damn impact on the industry, BWS been there and done that.  Don\'t condeme them for stepping their game up and taking it to the next level.

As far as Cyssero goes, I just listen to the new song from Cyssero feat. New BWS member Kaizer Sose, the one posted above
or copy here
and Kaizer demolished him in this song,and Cyssero had 2 verses. im sorry. Just being real.

The kid Elijah is dope too.  And he\'s just gonna get better, what do you think?  Just listen to some of his freestyles on youtube.

X.O. comes off on every song, search his name, he\'s never disappointed me.

Clyde is dope

LA Goon from what im hearing is doing his thing, I don\'t really have acess to his music here in the UK, and same with Kanary D, but she from what i\'ve heard so far is better than Nicki Minaj\'s 1, 2 , 3, a, b , c ,d rap flow.

And other words, I support BWS, and can\'t wait to hear the new music they are working on.

much love from the UK

No maybe they didnt make an impact, but in my opinion, talent-wise BWS has gone backwards

blackaUK

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »

Game
Techniec
Eastwood
Ya Boy
G Malone
Cysserro
Young Life
Clyde Carson

Webby, had to quote you.  What you don\\\'t realize is that BWS had these guys!
what are you saying?  They already had the guys you mention above and they didn\\\'t...how can I say this, make an damn impact on the industry, BWS been there and done that.  Don\\\'t condeme them for stepping their game up and taking it to the next level.

or copy here

The kid Elijah is dope too.  And he\\\'s just gonna get better, what do you think?  Just listen to some of his freestyles on youtube.

X.O. comes off on every song, search his name, he\\\'s never disappointed me.

Clyde is dope

LA Goon from what im hearing is doing his thing, I don\\\'t really have acess to his music here in the UK, and same with Kanary D, but she from what i\\\'ve heard so far is better than Nicki Minaj\\\'s 1, 2 , 3, a, b , c ,d rap flow.

And other words, I support BWS, and can\\\'t wait to hear the new music they are working on.

much love from the UK

No maybe they didnt make an impact, but in my opinion, talent-wise BWS has gone backwards

Well, I can respect your opinion.  but let me explain alil about the record industry.
These new artist that BWS have decided to back are artist that obviously have their buzz up!  It is one thing to be the man in your town, and have home court buzz, but when an artist takes it to the next level, and has a buzz that is Nationwide, and even international, thats when labels really take notice.  Alot of the pre-BWS fits in this category.  They got their buzz up at home, but failed to get support nationwide (down south, east coast, mid west, west) and even overseas like the UK ect.  So its almost ignorant to knock the artist who are able to get that support.  For instance, some of the pre-BWS guys minus Juice Clyde and Cyssero, I have never heard of.  Meaning their buzz never made it to the UK or other places, hence the situation.

But I am a firm believer to each their own.  I just feel that Hip Hop is for all generations.  The older generations are stuck on their Snoop Dogg & Ice cube years, I can understand that.  But understand that them guys were on top of the game more than 13 years ago...meaning, put it like this....If you were born in the years when Hip Hop took off, mid - late 80s, you know Disco was going out, if not considered wack.  WHY?  because it was out-dated, the whole sound was out-dated, lyrics never die, so people respect the bars, but the sound is just so out-dated that the new generation can\'t relate.  So try to understand people, just something to think on.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 03:00:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure none of these guys have a buzz besides Game.  You just seem to know them know because of a game mixtape...big deal
- Banks

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 03:08:05 PM »
All the old BWS artist that i named are more known that any of the new BWS, so not really seeing your point with that.

Game fucked up when he didnt push M.O.B. more, they could have been a sick group

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/187cRy5H0GI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/187cRy5H0GI</a>
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 03:10:48 PM by Webby05 »

blackaUK

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 03:13:16 PM »
I\\\'m pretty sure none of these guys have a buzz besides Game.  You just seem to know them know because of a game mixtape...big deal

Action, that is why I put, do your research hahaha!
Please don\\\'t get confused and try to tell me where I heard of these guys at.
But they buzz is up, Fact.  So research it for awhile, do what you do, and get back at me after you\\\'ve been enlightened.
and when i say buzz i mean, these artist are getting money outside of home.  Doing shows, on mixtapes all over the world, from DJs all over the world, they collab on other peoples songs (not just west coast rappers), they get acknowleged.  They got rappers from other areas shouting them out.  The streets all over know or heard of them & fuck with them, They travel, get on tours, get media coverage, ect.
and other words, they are not just living off their home plate.

Action, you think I found out about Mysonne from a Game mixtape?
thats ignorant, what Game mixtape was he featured on?  I have family in Detroit, and this is where I discovered Mysonne\\\'s music.  So please don\\\'t talk for me buddy, you don\\\'t know me like that.

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »
Yeah M.O.B. had me excited for blackwallstreet.It seems with each wave of artist to come to bws they get less and less talented.

blackaUK

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »
All the old BWS artist that i named are more known that any of the new BWS, so not really seeing your point with that.

Game fucked up when he didnt push M.O.B. more, they could have been a sick group

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/187cRy5H0GI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/187cRy5H0GI</a>

wow, all that typing and you still not seeing my point, ok.
quick brief.
The guys they(bws) are signing NOW, are on their grind currently, they buzzes are rising.  They do shows all across the country, and are on the industries radar.

Now they guys who were signed before, some are big now, thanks to the affiliation, but while they were on the label, they were very comfortable with their west coast success, and didn\\\'t push it to the next level.

Hope you can follow me.

blackaUK

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »
Yeah M.O.B. had me excited for blackwallstreet.It seems with each wave of artist to come to bws they get less and less talented.

perfect example, I have not the slightest idea who MOB is.
I heard of M.O.P. but not M.O.B., searching them on google and nothing is popping up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »
You'll be eating your words soon enough.  None of these cats will be shit.
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »
M.O.B. was game,techniec and eastwood.And I can tell you right now a hell of a lot more people have heard of techniec and eastwood compared to kanary diamonds,menace,la goon and all the other bums currently on bws.And skillwise?Its not even fucking close.Go check out the earlier bws tapes and games earlier mixtapes,they shit all over the new music.