Author Topic: Dubcnn: Ill Camille - Do This In My Sleep (ft. Mykestro & Alori Joh) (Audio)  (Read 64 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Whenever the homie Mykestro sends over some new music, you're sure to be in for a lyrical treat. He hit me up last night to tell me about this female artist that he's been working with by the name of Ill Camille and wanted me to check her out.

He sent over a joint called "Do This In My Sleep", which features Ill Camille, himself Mykestro and the talented up and coming singer Alori Joh, who was recently featured on dubcnn on a song with Ab-Soul. "Do This In My Sleep" is a remake of Erykah Badu's masterpiece "The Healer"

The motto is "skills still appeal", and all three artists really do it justice. Check out the song below:

Ill Camille - Do This In My Sleep (ft. Mykestro & Alori Joh)

Enjoy the song!

Fraxxx

This girl can rap! Stro nice as usual, smooth instrumental as well. Cool joint! 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Burner

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
song is dope right here,i want to hear some more of ill camille tho,cause either that's just her style and it came from working with myke and i can understand that,or he ghost wrote that verse or at least some of it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp