Author Topic: Airborne is on some bullshit....  (Read 430 times)

Sikotic™

Airborne is on some bullshit....
« on: May 02, 2010, 02:44:32 PM »
....been taking these motherfuckers for over a week, and I'm still sicker than a dog

Bitch ass pharmaceutical companies taking my money. I hate the health care industry.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Airborne is on some bullshit....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »
I dont believe it takes away a sickness. Its supposed to be preventative. Which is probably bullshit either. If they gave you Skittles and told you it would keep you feeling good and fight off illness....youd probably feel good and fight off illness. Cmon man, youre gonna be a doctor. You should know you guys are fulla shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 02:50:30 PM »
I dont believe it takes away a sickness. Its supposed to be preventative. Which is probably bullshit either. If they gave you Skittles and told you it would keep you feeling good and fight off illness....youd probably feel good and fight off illness. Cmon man, youre gonna be a doctor. You should know you guys are fulla shit lol
Yea, I know that. Once you get sick, you gotta ride that shit out.

It's supposedly proven to shorten your illness though since it's full of zinc and vitamin C. I'm convinced that's just some made up bullshit to keep dumb muthafuckas like me buying their product.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 02:52:21 PM »
Yea, I know that. Once you get sick, you gotta ride that shit out.

It's supposedly proven to shorten your illness though since it's full of zinc and vitamin C. I'm convinced that's just some made up bullshit to keep dumb muthafuckas like me buying their product.

when I was a kid...my dad used to tell me when I was sick, I needed to go play basketball. That it would take away my cold. I think that shit works better then Airborne
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 02:54:28 PM »
I need to try that shit then. At least it doesn't cost anything.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 02:55:22 PM »
I need to try that shit then. At least it doesn't cost anything.

Now, my favorite thing to do when I have a cold....is eat spicy ass food. Thai food is a good option  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 03:11:25 PM »
Yeah spicy food always clears up the sinuses n shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »
what kind of sickness you got?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 05:02:33 PM »
Just a really shitty cold that will not go away. It's been 2 weeks already.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 05:18:06 PM »

A 2 week cold? Youre dead...

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »

Or maybe the HIV is full blown AIDS now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 06:02:28 PM »

Or maybe the HIV is full blown AIDS now.

Well...do us all a favor and fuck Elano before he goes back to Italy.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 06:20:27 PM »
....been taking these motherfuckers for over a week, and I'm still sicker than a dog

Bitch ass pharmaceutical companies taking my money. I hate the health care industry.

Your immune system seems kinda fucked up. Are you gettin rest? U can't go on daily routines and expect to get better.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 06:24:10 PM »
I got too much shit goin on. No time to rest.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
I got too much shit goin on. No time to rest.

No time to get better.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme