Author Topic: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?  (Read 893 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »
Not a better lyricist but Saigon has a better all around package while Budden just has the lyrics.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »
Not a better lyricist but Saigon has a better all around package while Budden just has the lyrics.

i mean, it's your opinion, brah.

i respectfully disagree. ;)

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »

^ this, though I'm not huge on either of them... Saigon his dope tracks I can fuck with and the same goes for Budden

Jome

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 06:06:50 PM »
I would much rather prefer saigon the don in slaughterhouse, me personally i think hes a better lyricist then budden but thats just me  8)

it really is just "just you" lol.

Far from it.. I'd bet Sai would whoop Buddens in a poll, just like he did on wax.. and like the replies above state.

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 06:08:50 PM »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:26 PM »

I kind of agree here...

But the thing is, they both go through phases where I see song structure and messages in their joints, then release a bunch of joints that just lack a story and aren't listenable.

Jome

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 06:20:21 PM »
^^ True that, that latest Sai-effort was outta character.. weak mixtape.

7 in favor for Sai, 1 for Budden so far.. that "just you" comment = self-ownage.  :P

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 06:42:43 PM »
You're lost if you think Saigon won the beef.  He resorted to teenage name calling while Budden schooled him on the game and reflected Saigon's true character.

Anyways, it's obvious to me Saigon isn't half the mc Budden is because he's barely in the game.

I used to like Saigon but dude lost me with all his trash talk and flexing in videos.  He was running with this moral image and then burnt it down.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:19 PM »
LOL, alright.

i don't think there is a forum on the internet that expresses such a deep hatred for Joey.

there might even be a "ihateJoeBudden.com" & it wouldn't have shit on this website.

you guys blatantly hate & all play it off like it's "just being honest". :D

Joe Budden is clearly better lyrically, you guys can hate on his flow, production (because Lord knows production makes a rapper) & "energy" all day; but at least show that you're attempting to be open minded & admit he's got lyrics.

honestly, give me a percentage of how many of you go into a Joe Budden related thread with an open mind? has to be under 10%. :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »
wait people thought saigon won the battle?

I would much rather prefer saigon the don in slaughterhouse, me personally i think hes a better lyricist then budden but thats just me  8)

Far from it.. I'd bet Sai would whoop Buddens in a poll, just like he did on wax.. and like the replies above state.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »

i was feeling Saigon's disses more, but Budden's were tight.

like what Action! said, Sai was just dissing him on whatever was rhyming & Joe was actually dissing him; but i was just feeling Saigon's tracks more.

but as overall rappers, Saigon has nothing on Joe Budden; how many songs does Saigon even have out? but people hating on Joe Budden is just something to expect on this forum.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »
and him gettin knocked out...didnt help...lol even tho it was a sucker punch
but if your a dope-r rapper than...your a dope-r rapper....lol

i was feeling Saigon's disses more, but Budden's were tight.

like what Action! said, Sai was just dissing him on whatever was rhyming & Joe was actually dissing him; but i was just feeling Saigon's tracks more.

but as overall rappers, Saigon has nothing on Joe Budden; how many songs does Saigon even have out? but people hating on Joe Budden is just something to expect on this forum.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »
Man, what sucks to me, is that Saigon doesn't have his heart in hip-hop.  I've heard him talk so much shit about hip-hop that it's hard for me to enjoy his music.  Like this is from that cat who said he only wrote rhymes because he had spare time in prison and now that he's out he's got better things to do which are, according to his latest interview, prepping for a ufc-esque fight.  Come on, son?  You serious? damn.

How is a cat like that going to drop a classic like Desperado and True Story?

I got love for both MCs so I'm not even hating but Siagon lost that beef more than Budden.  It really wasn't a good look for either of them.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jome

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 07:05:34 PM »
Saigon KILLED Budden with "Pushin Buddens", saying something else is just denial.  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 07:14:47 PM »
anybody know what beat "Underachiever" is?

was that original or did he jack something?

pretty fucking ill.

Saigon KILLED Budden with "Pushin Buddens", saying something else is just denial.  ::)

that's the song that made me think Saigon took Joey.

the only thing i wasn't really feeling in Saigon's disses were that he kept talking about how Joey wasn't known & doesn't sell; but neither does he lol.

anyway, even if you're just an average fan of Joe Budden & not a direct hater of his music you can admit that Joe Budden has never released anything as weak as Warning Shots 2.