Author Topic: DAMN U SIKOTIC  (Read 296 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: DAMN U SIKOTIC
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »
2 things: where the fuck did those pix come from? Kobe has always been creepy but this really personifies it.

2, there's obviously a photoshop opportunity here and I will leave it at that.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 09:04:07 AM »
hes tellin people he regrets doin it....not the colorado deal but this dress up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 10:36:14 AM »
DAMN SIK YOU GOIN THAT WAY NOW? LOL
You tellinme you wouldn't after seeing this face?

"a fine ass fee at wizznork told me i look like a jewish kobe, mark ass pussycunt"

lol I was wonderin....how long till NIK is walkin around the mean streets of Woodland Hills with this shit on...
Imagine all of the autographs he's gonna have to sign because of mistaken identity.

Shiiiit...im sure the excitement will only increase when the autograph hounds realize it isnt Kobe....but...Scitt the Shit!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »

of course. Before people thought he was a rapist.....now they'll just think he's a faggot. 

Maybe he can use to this to his advantage. "How could I have raped that girl? Look at me in these pics...Im FAB-U-LOUS!!!"

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 11:35:19 AM »
DAMN SIK YOU GOIN THAT WAY NOW? LOL
You tellinme you wouldn't after seeing this face?

"a fine ass fee at wizznork told me i look like a jewish kobe, mark ass pussycunt"

lol I was wonderin....how long till NIK is walkin around the mean streets of Woodland Hills with this shit on...
Imagine all of the autographs he's gonna have to sign because of mistaken identity.

Shiiiit...im sure the excitement will only increase when the autograph hounds realize it isnt Kobe....but...Scitt the Shit!!
Hahahahaha

2 things: where the fuck did those pix come from? Kobe has always been creepy but this really personifies it.

2, there's obviously a photoshop opportunity here and I will leave it at that.
The pictures come from L.A. Times Magazine. http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/05/kobe-white-hot.html
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 12:02:05 PM »
All the gangstaz will be rockin' this in the year 3000. :-\

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 01:27:02 PM »
lol

of course. Before people thought he was a rapist.....now they'll just think he's a faggot. 

Maybe he can use to this to his advantage. "How could I have raped that girl? Look at me in these pics...Im FAB-U-LOUS!!!"

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.