Author Topic: So you think that the Polish Prez plane crash was an innocent accident?  (Read 525 times)

jeromechickenbone

For me personally, when I heard that the Polish President and approximately 100 TOP government, military, banking people all died in a plane crash last weekend, I immediately felt like there was much more to the story. 

This vid gives a nice lil summary of many extremely important facts that you haven't been told be either MSNBC or FOX.  I hope you guys watch this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LoUkobHYAlk&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LoUkobHYAlk&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

Here is a vid of the shots fired at the crash.  The author of this vid has since been stabbed, put in a hospital, was then unplugged from his life support and stabbed again.  The Russians say its a coincidence.  I also included a few comments from youtube, they decipher what is being said in the vid.  Peace

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7yD_SVK7Yw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q7yD_SVK7Yw</a>

PindzMedia The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED
Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. 2 days ago
optisoft11 @PindzMedia Bump for further collective analysis
tegosleos @tegosleos PL 00:28 wielki Jezu (Jesus Christ) , PL 00:29 idziesz (go) 5 minutes ago , RU 00:30 ubija ciebie (I will kill you) , RU 00:31 uwijajcie sia (hury up) , PL 00:32 święty Józefie, jak tak można (Jesus Christ, how can they do this?) , RU 00:43 nikagda uchoda (you won't escape) ,
optisoft11 @tegosleos is this for real?
tegosleos @tegosleos PL 00:12 uspokój się (calm downd) PL 00:17 patrz mu w oczy (look into his eyes) PL 00:21 uspokój się (calm down), RU 00:22 zjob (tits up) - about a men, PL 00:23 o boże (oh God!) , PL 00:25 już po (it's after), PL 00:27 zostaniesz tu i zginiesz? (will you stay here and die?) , PL 00:28 ta pani tu jeszcze żyje (this women here is still alive) ,

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
how can a nation be so moronic to have so many of their important government representatives in plane and put them in danger liek that.

i dont condone the deaths but damn they kinda deserved it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

Here is a vid of the shots fired at the crash.  The author of this vid has since been stabbed, put in a hospital, was then unplugged from his life support and stabbed again.  The Russians say its a coincidence.
Sorry, but LMAO @ coincidence.

Russians can be ruthless.

how can a nation be so moronic to have so many of their important government representatives in plane and put them in danger liek that.

i dont condone the deaths but damn they kinda deserved it.
I was thinking the same damn thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am not sure about this, it seems to me too cut and dried, there is with these things usually several layer of disinformation, or a psy op within an op and this could well be one of those.
First of all the video being shot by this russian individual, seems odd, because we see filming for around a minute, him saying words to the effect of holy hell or whatever it was and yet can clearly see near the end of the video, a man standing just in front of him, the man doesn't look alarmed by the presence of this filmer, he doesn't draw his gun etc.
Now as for what could be shots fired, it could also be the snapping of branches to but assuming it was definitely shots, you can see the aftermath, I find it extremely unlikely that anyone would have survived that crash so I see no reason for the shots being discharged into people. Therefore is it not plausible that the shots were fired up into the air as warning shots to said filmer?
Also we hear that this man was stabbed, rushed to hospital and then assassinated and yet this is known with absolute certainty but in none of the reports have we seen any mention of the victims name? it seems strange to me
However this has indeed wiped out a whole government and it's main banking arm and therefore would lead me to still be very suspicious but the finger can just as easily be pointed at the EU and not Russia.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:00:55 AM by virtuoso »

2euce 7even

KGB did it.

jeromechickenbone

I am not sure about this, it seems to me too cut and dried, there is with these things usually several layer of disinformation, or a psy op within an op and this could well be one of those.
First of all the video being shot by this russian individual, seems odd, because we see filming for around a minute, him saying words to the effect of holy hell or whatever it was and yet can clearly see near the end of the video, a man standing just in front of him, the man doesn't look alarmed by the presence of this filmer, he doesn't draw his gun etc.
Now as for what could be shots fired, it could also be the snapping of branches to but assuming it was definitely shots, you can see the aftermath, I find it extremely unlikely that anyone would have survived that crash so I see no reason for the shots being discharged into people. Therefore is it not plausible that the shots were fired up into the air as warning shots to said filmer?
Also we hear that this man was stabbed, rushed to hospital and then assassinated and yet this is known with absolute certainty but in none of the reports have we seen any mention of the victims name? it seems strange to me
However this has indeed wiped out a whole government and it's main banking arm and therefore would lead me to still be very suspicious but the finger can just as easily be pointed at the EU and not Russia.

Yes, there is always disinfo that has to be discerned from the truth in all of these matters.  But do not get caught up in identifying a small piece of disinfo and therefore dismissing the entire body of knowledge presented. 

The facts are that Poland stood against the IMF, the H1N1 vaccine, they were one of the only countries NOT in a recession, they are actually experiencing growth, they had low debt levels, etc.

And the person replacing the President is Bilderberger/Trilateral Commission/Goldman Sachs board member.

So that gives credence to it being the NWO faction that orchestrated this.

However, the other obvious potential culprit is Russia/KGB (or whatever they're calling themselves these days).  Coincidentally, this flight was on its way to Smolensk to commemorate the 70 year anniversary of the execution of 100,000 polish officers at the hand of Russia.  Russia has always denied this and I believe pointed the finger at the Germans, but most in Poland know that it was truly Russia behind it.  And so this plane crashes in Russia, and they are heading up the investigation which is akin to the fox guarding the henhouse. 

Also, where are the bodies after the crash?

I have more but gotta bounce.  Peace

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My gut tells me this was orchestrated murder, I don't know about all the bodies, but I do know that they have not found the pilot. I do know that Poland was a problem for the EU because they refused to join the euro, the president was himself very nationalistic.
Like you said the regime change it has brought about is not good news for Poland but is good news for the inner circle
I don't know about the inner politics surrounding the commemoration, I thought that Russia had admitted their hand in that?
You make a good point, I am not saying you are wrong, I am simply saying have you noticed how many types the golden bullet turns out to be bullshit?
However I guess we are splitting hairs here, it doesn't matter if Russia or European intelligence service was responsible, the fact is it's deeply suspicious and once again flagrant brazen murder would not surprise me.

However for what it's worth here is what I believe, the reports of someone being assassinated are completely unsubstantiated and most likely fake.
The gunshots we heard were warning shots fired for everyone to keep away from the crash site. If you notice where the plane crashed, it was almost smack bang on a residential area and so it's likely that a number of people came swarming out, case in point the man standing just in front of the filmer.
Furthermore as you have rightly pointed out Putin former KGB of course announced that he himself would oversee the investigation and what better way to cover your trail then make sure you are the one given license to follow the trail.

One of the main reasons I am cautious about pointing the absolute finge at Russia is that unlike the murderous events of September 11 where they insisted that no black boxes were recovered, the russians have said the black boxes were recovered from the crash site.

I am just trying to gain an overview of the situation because I know what reaction they want people to have, to point it all at that filming.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:02:09 PM by virtuoso »

Bananas

*INSERT POLACK JOKE*

ikke

Poland, who gives a shit.
They're like the Mexicans of Europe.

This did cross my mind for a second:
With the eruption of the Icelandic volcano it was only a mater of time before air traffic would be shut down.
Therefore Russia shot down the plane waited for the ashes to take over and regain poland's friendship while making sure European leaders couldn't attend the funeral.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Poland has a lot of drug dealers running the government? 

Trip Dee

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQZmm1yeZ34&amp;hl=pl_PL&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mQZmm1yeZ34&amp;hl=pl_PL&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

*INSERT POLACK JOKE*

FUCK YOU !!!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:00:05 PM by 50 »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
However, the other obvious potential culprit is Russia/KGB (or whatever they're calling themselves these days).  Coincidentally, this flight was on its way to Smolensk to commemorate the 70 year anniversary of the execution of 100,000 polish officers at the hand of Russia.  Russia has always denied this and I believe pointed the finger at the Germans, but most in Poland know that it was truly Russia behind it.  And so this plane crashes in Russia, and they are heading up the investigation which is akin to the fox guarding the henhouse. 
not 100K but over 21k.. Smolensk is near Katyn.. which is the place where in 1940 the communists executed their premeditated plan to eliminate entirely the educated head of Poland: politicians, professors, scientists, doctors, lawyers, etc.

And the person replacing the President is Bilderberger/Trilateral Commission/Goldman Sachs board member.
lol.. this is not true..

The facts are that Poland stood against the IMF, the H1N1 vaccine, they were one of the only countries NOT in a recession, they are actually experiencing growth, they had low debt levels, etc.
true

Also, where are the bodies after the crash?
all bodies were found and identified.. but in some cases they had to run dna tests because bodies were massacred and literally torn into pieces

I have more but gotta bounce.  Peace
well there is much more about this.. but u wont get any answers on this board..

one thing u need to know is that our realtions with russia were always.. well lets say difficult..
Putin had many reasons to kill our president.. for example we helped Ukraine in their anti-russian orange revolution in 2004 and we also supproted Georgia when Russia attacked them in 2008..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm so glad I'm from Eastern Europe.

*INSERT POLACK JOKE*

FUCK YOU !!!
lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:12:43 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

K.Dub