Author Topic: Delonte West Sleeping With LeBron's Mom Reason For Breakdown?  (Read 701 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

WCWP SPORTS:
From Terez Owens:

In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following:

”My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .”

With Delonte West’s checkered past, LeBron can be none too pleased with his teammate and good friend hanging with his Mother… The Cavs definitely looked like a different squad from game 4 on..especially LeBron…coincidence, or did this really just happen? Maybe this is the reason LeBron’s leaving Cleveland..-TO

Crazy, I know. But Terez Owens is a pal of mine and I know has connections. He has no reason to make this up and it could be the reason for LeBron James' play in games 4, 5 & 6. Terez is also the man who broke the story of Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian's 1st breakup; only he broke it over a week before the mainstream media ran with it.

We're going to have Terez Owens on tonight at 6:15pm Eastern. Listen in on 88.1FM in Long Island and on WCWPSports.com. Make sure you check it out. We'll post the interview later.

Jaydc

Re: Delonte West Sleeping With LeBron's Mom Reason For Breakdown?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:42:50 AM »
Wow,that would be fucked up if true.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:48:47 AM »
Proof said it best: LOL infact LMAO
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 02:15:24 AM »
If True, Cavs fan's can thank the "Ginger" for Bron's possible departure.
(Danm! his MOM!)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »
I dunno about this shit lol

But I guess if she gives birth to a lil light skinned baby with a guitar case fulla guns...we'll know its true.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 06:49:20 PM »
lol

I dunno about this shit lol

But I guess if she gives birth to a lil light skinned baby with a guitar case fulla guns...we'll know its true.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 02:56:13 AM »
Somebody just mentioned that on another site I was reading a couple hours ago & I thought it was nonsense.  Dang, man!  Even I look better than that fool, he look like 1 of them creatures on lord of the rings.  At least it wasn't with LBJ's woman.  Could his breakdown had anything to do with it?  Maybe but the NBA hates the truth so most likely we'll never know.  If LBJ stays[instead of going to the Clippers], delonte's gone like Braylon was.  Makes me wonder if any of these other alleged stories i've heard are true.  Anyone who knows can help out informing me on them.
Bloe[Joe] Horn sleeping with Willie Roaf's wife & she might have had his baby instead.
Marcus Allen stealing away Marc Wilson's woman.
Michael Pittman's slut wife sleeping with player on the Clowns or some other team.  Sucks that's the only way the Clowns can score in anything :D
Kevin Costner sleeping with Cal Ripken's wife.
I think that's it of the sports rumors.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 11:39:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZK7T3VAAaNo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZK7T3VAAaNo</a>

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »
wow, if this is true, no wonder, every normal person would be mindfucked after shit like that haha

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
this sounds like bs....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »
Imagine if James gets a new baby brother and Delonte West therefore kind of becomes his step-father.  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 09:55:09 AM »
Imagine if James gets a new baby brother and Delonte West therefore kind of becomes his step-father.  :D

then we'll have a new star player in the nba in 20 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 10:54:02 AM »

LeBronte
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »
ohhh man

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »
lol

throw up a pic of his moms...haha

LeBronte
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.