Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9115 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19:56 PM »
y did shaq need 2 superstars to win championships

y did jordan need 2 dominant players to win championships

y did magic and bird need all star teams to win championships

y did bill russel need 11 hall of famers to win championships

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #211 on: May 13, 2010, 09:20:07 PM »
So then why did it take kobe having to have shaq and pau gasol to win championships if hes the best player on the planet who is heads and toes above everyone?

cause even the best in the world (jordan, kobe, magic, bird ect...) need a real supporting cast...... ;) when they have that supporting cast then they make it even better by leading simple....i hope u do finally get it now...if u dont then stick to soccer kid  :D

Sccit

« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »

All I know after watching tonight's game is a 1982-88 Larry Bird would have made Cleveland win. There I said it.

Real talk..glad we could agree on something.

Jaydc

« Reply #213 on: May 13, 2010, 09:22:29 PM »
So then why did it take kobe having to have shaq and pau gasol to win championships if hes the best player on the planet who is heads and toes above everyone?

cause even the best in the world (jordan, kobe, magic, bird ect...) need a real supporting cast...... ;) when they have that supporting cast then they make it even better by leading simple....i hope u do finally get it now...if u dont then stick to soccer kid  :D

And you think mo williams and an over the hill shaq compare to kobes supporting casts?LOL

Sccit

« Reply #214 on: May 13, 2010, 09:23:56 PM »

And you think mo williams and an over the hill shaq compare to kobes supporting casts?LOL

Cleveland went into this playoffs with every analyst claiming they have the deepest team and with everyone giving major props to LeBron's supporting cast...like dude, said, stick to soccer (and GSpot)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #215 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26:15 PM »

well see that's were i see all the laker/kobe haters like u & cham hating, its not anyone's fault but the cavarettes for having such a wack ass supporting cast....spend money on real players instead of washed up players then....  
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 09:28:05 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Jaydc

« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2010, 09:27:40 PM »
i dont watch soccer.And elior,stick to talking about kobe in your own thread about kobe and stop trying to discredit another player just because your jealous that lebron is getting more attention then him and people including many analysts say hes better then kobe.your like a jealous gf LOL.Its quite obvious you get butt hurt about anything negative said about kobe and act like hes your damn gf,which im sure you wish he as.Whos opinion should we listen to more,professional analysts or some rich jewish kid who lives in law and talks about kobe in every third senetence LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
lol @ these haters...they blamed kobe when he lost and when queen james losses it's b/c of his teammates :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2010, 09:30:18 PM »
i dont watch soccer.And elior,stick to talking about kobe in your own thread about kobe and stop trying to discredit another player just because your jealous that lebron is getting more attention then him and people including many analysts say hes better then kobe.your like a jealous gf LOL.Its quite obvious you get butt hurt about anything negative said about kobe and act like hes your damn gf,which im sure you wish he as.Whos opinion should we listen to more,professional analysts or some rich jewish kid who lives in law and talks about kobe in every third senetence LOL

"stick to talking about kobe in your own thread about kobe"??? that doesnt even make sense...like i said, go ride my nuts in the gspot, man. they find it amusing there.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2010, 09:30:23 PM »
lol @ these haters...they blamed kobe when he lost and when queen james losses it's b/c of his teammates :laugh:

exactly, kids  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: May 13, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »

Jaydc

« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2010, 09:32:27 PM »

"stick to talking about kobe in your own thread about kobe"??? that doesnt even make sense...like i said, go ride my nuts in the gspot, man. they find it amusing there.

Go make a thread, Eliors official Kobe bryant thread.You can posts as much retarded shit as you like about kobe and suck his nuts all you want and leave discussions to people that arent complete idiots.

Sccit

« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2010, 09:34:19 PM »

Go make a thread, Eliors official Kobe bryant thread.You can posts as much retarded shit as you like about kobe and suck his nuts all you want and leave discussions to people that arent complete idiots.

this is my thread, and it generated 9 pages of discussion...i have more rights to tell you to get the fuck out than the other way around. now get the fuck out and do your nutlicking elsewhere. the end.

Jaydc

« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
And 7 of those 9 pages are filled with your posts about sucking kobes nuts.Why are you so fucking obsessed with him?Dont you ahve your own life?Shouldnt you be beating your gf right now?

Sccit

« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:01 PM »
And 7 of those 9 pages are filled with your posts about sucking kobes nuts.Why are you so fucking obsessed with him?Dont you ahve your own life?Shouldnt you be beating your gf right now?

now the last 2 pages are you sucking my nuts. good going.