Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9137 times)

Jaydc

Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2010, 09:37:19 PM »
lol you went over all their mediocre players and didnt talk about their good ones.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #256 on: May 14, 2010, 10:03:58 PM »
lol you went over all their mediocre players and didnt talk about their good ones.

yea amnesia just hit box hard lmao....he picked the bench......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »
player for player the lakers do not have a better team then the cavs
i mean fisher can't guard shit
sasha is one of the sorriest muthafuccas in the league
luke walton succs something terrible
banga is not good lets be honest
farmar has always been inconsistent and doesn't know shit about defense

the thing the lakers had over the cavs is phil jaccson he's a better coach then brown,and sometimes more talent doesn't translate into wins,because you can't make time for everyone and that was the cavs problem,  i mean they had hiccson and didn't play him, they also had the laker killer leon powe who knows the celtics and mike brown ain't play him either yell

this year i believe farmar should of started, he needs to improve but he just doesnt get the minutes that fish seems to gobble up/shannon brown. but brown is no point guard. walton wouldnt be as horrible if he wasnt gettin payed 5 mil, guys actually one of the few from the bench that actually passes down low rather than taking a J. sasha has no excuses period, but his 3pt shooting isnt all that bad (statistically). fishers old he cant guard most pgs in the league but thats expected when ur 35 and its expected that the team comes and helps him.

lol and mbenga how can you talk shit about him? whenever he comes on the floor hes very productive and explosive on the defensive end and always gets a couple of blocks with the mininscual minutes he gets. his offense isnt that great but he has a nice shooting touch for a big.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #258 on: May 15, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »
On thing I WILL give Kobe....is that apparently he doesnt have the luxury of playing for the best coach in the league. According to Nash lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2010, 07:19:12 PM »
but they had the best player in the LEAGUE?  lets say lakers arent what cavs are...what the hell is all this best player stuff all about and he cant even hang in the semi's? lol
overhyped him for years...and now this

the thing the lakers had over the cavs is phil jaccson he's a better coach then brown,and sometimes more talent doesn't translate into wins,because you can't make time for everyone and that was the cavs problem,  i mean they had hiccson and didn't play him, they also had the laker killer leon powe who knows the celtics and mike brown ain't play him either yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
but they had the best player in the LEAGUE?  lets say lakers arent what cavs are...what the hell is all this best player stuff all about and he cant even hang in the semi's? lol

so according to you....JaMarcus is just hated on....and LeBron is overhyped....

all I can say is.....wow....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »

Either way you spin it, LeBron IS overhyped...just like Dwight Howard.

« Reply #262 on: May 16, 2010, 04:09:17 PM »

lol LeBron has easily been one of the most productive players in HISTORY during the first part of his career. Hard to overhype that. Kobe would kill to have been THIS productive at the beginning of his career. He was lucky to step into a situation where the team didnt need him to do shit really.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
LeBron James free agency is already bigger than the NBA playoffs.

if LeBron declares where he wants to go the day we crown a champion, LeBron would get the headline in the papers, the radio & on TV; he's that ill. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2010, 06:48:00 PM »

if LeBron declares where he wants to go the day we crown a champion, LeBron would get the headline in the papers, the radio & on TV; he's that ill. 8)

This is the real problem elior has with lebron.He wishes people cared about kobe as much as they do lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

This is the real problem elior has with lebron.He wishes people cared about kobe as much as they do lebron.

i can understand how it can be annoying to be reminded everyday how LeBron is better than Kobe. :P

but if i was in NIK's shoes, before i commited suicide, i would at least discuss Kobe/LeBron beef with an open mind.

Jaydc

« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »
Your talking about a guy who lives at home,has a fat ugly gf,two retarded friends and works  at his dads company but says hes self made and get with dime fees.Hes not someone that can have a logical conversation,you just get him to talk and laugh at his absurdity.

Sccit

« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2010, 07:44:25 PM »

lol LeBron has easily been one of the most productive players in HISTORY during the first part of his career. Hard to overhype that. Kobe would kill to have been THIS productive at the beginning of his career. He was lucky to step into a situation where the team didnt need him to do shit really.

LeBron was handed the team from day one, Kobe had to work his way up to being an all-time great...Either way, hard to disagree with LeBron being overhyped with all the Jordan comparisons and build-up to him being the "greatest ever", when in reality, he's more comparable to a Melo or Durant...PeACe

Sccit

« Reply #268 on: May 16, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

LOL...and then people claim he's not overhyped. classic example, good shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #269 on: May 16, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »

LOL...and then people claim he's not overhyped. classic example, good shit.

how is that overhype?

it's because everyone knows he's the best & can alter the power of the league.

remember when Kobe was kind of close to going to the Bulls? nobody cared because everybody knew that he wasn't going to win in Chicago, he didn't have the cast REQUIRED for Kobe to win.

with LeBron, people know that he can go to multiple teams & bring instant results; hence why the entire league has come to a screeching halt just to see what he does next.