Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9122 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2010, 08:04:48 AM »
lol, watch lebron end up with no rings.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2010, 09:22:36 AM »

that means we would have to watch LeBron on a medicore team for the next fifteen seasons lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »

that means we would have to watch LeBron on a medicore team for the next fifteen seasons lol.

lol was this year and last years cavs team medicore? their championship contenders in terms of stats and depth.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »
how is that overhype?

it's because everyone knows he's the best & can alter the power of the league.

remember when Kobe was kind of close to going to the Bulls? nobody cared because everybody knew that he wasn't going to win in Chicago, he didn't have the cast REQUIRED for Kobe to win.

with LeBron, people know that he can go to multiple teams & bring instant results; hence why the entire league has come to a screeching halt just to see what he does next.
I've think you've developed amensia because Kobe's free agency was the topic of the 2004 offseason. All the talk about his departure with Shaq, wether he'd play for coach K, wether he'd go to the Bulls, Clippers, etc. Or are you refering to 2007?

Sccit

« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »
Anyone who claims the Cavs were a "mediocre" team this season doesn't deserve to analyze the sport of basketball, plain and simple. The current LeBron would have to play 2nd-tier to a player like Kobe to win a ring, and that's all there really is to it.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2010, 03:00:49 PM »
Lebron reminded me of 2006 Kobe in this series.  I guess knowing that ginger man nailed your mom will do that to you.

teecee

« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2010, 03:15:21 PM »
Lebron reminded me of 2006 Kobe in this series.  I guess knowing that ginger man nailed your mom will do that to you.

Exactly.  All the greats go through it...to say, at 26, Lebron will NEVER be as good as Kobe is straight stupid....guess how many titles MJ had at 26??

Lebron still has no post game; once he gets one, it is LIGHTS OUT for others.   Antwan Jamison, Mo Williams, and a washed up Shaq ARE NOT what he needs.   Neither is Mike Brown.

Kobe struggled to be the man on a championship team, Jordan struggled to win until he was 28...I'd say Lebron has some time still.

Lebron will take the loss as  motivation to get better and become more of a leader.  No player has ever went through a career without hardships.  Lebron didn'
t play great in the playoffs, but he'll be fine and still win a couple of chips along the way.,

teecee

« Reply #277 on: May 17, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »
Anyone who claims the Cavs were a "mediocre" team this season doesn't deserve to analyze the sport of basketball, plain and simple. The current LeBron would have to play 2nd-tier to a player like Kobe to win a ring, and that's all there really is to it.

Teams that win 60 games aren't mediocre, plain and simple.  BUT, if you watch the Cavs, and you seem to be an expert, you know their offense is majorly flawed and too Lebron centred (as you have said many times); there is no movement, too much Lebron...Lebron NEEDS a real, just like Kobe does, just like MJ did...

Come on NIK, you telling me you would be happy if Jamison was the second option, or Mo Williams?   

The cavs weren't medicore, but just like last year they weren't quite good enough.  Lebron had a part in that no doubt.  See, unlike certain Lakers fans who praise only Kobe when they win and blame others when they lose, most Cavgs fans (i am not even really a cavgs fan by the way) will tell you straight up Lebron wasn't good enough in the playoffs.

Kinda like Kobe in 2006 and 2008.

peace

Sccit

« Reply #278 on: May 17, 2010, 03:50:42 PM »
Lebron reminded me of 2006 Kobe in this series.  I guess knowing that ginger man nailed your mom will do that to you.

Here's the difference...

in 2006, Kobe willed a team to the postseason..a team who no one expected to make the playoffs. Kobe had them overachieving to the max. He single-handedly pushed them to accomplish way more than anyone ever expected.

in 2010, LeBron let down a team that was expected to win it all by most analysts and NBA fans. He single-handedly ruined any chance they had to win the championship with his lackadaisical play and weak effort.

No real comparison.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 03:52:19 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #279 on: May 17, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »

Teams that win 60 games aren't mediocre, plain and simple.  BUT, if you watch the Cavs, and you seem to be an expert, you know their offense is majorly flawed and too Lebron centred (as you have said many times); there is no movement, too much Lebron...Lebron NEEDS a real, just like Kobe does, just like MJ did...

Come on NIK, you telling me you would be happy if Jamison was the second option, or Mo Williams?   

The cavs weren't medicore, but just like last year they weren't quite good enough.  Lebron had a part in that no doubt.  See, unlike certain Lakers fans who praise only Kobe when they win and blame others when they lose, most Cavgs fans (i am not even really a cavgs fan by the way) will tell you straight up Lebron wasn't good enough in the playoffs.

Kinda like Kobe in 2006 and 2008.

peace

Like I said in my previous post, Kobe '06 and LeBron '10 are two different worlds. When you look at both scenarios, Kobe pushed his team to overachieve, while LeBron held his team to underachieve. HUGE difference.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #280 on: May 17, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »
Lebron reminded me of 2006 Kobe in this series.  I guess knowing that ginger man nailed your mom will do that to you.

Here's the difference...I'm a Kobe dickrider & it doesn't matter what you say or what points you make or how stupid I sound or ANYTHING. As long as this Kobe poster is on my wall, he will be the GOAT & that's non-debatable because my genius, Basketball IQ is beyond everybody elses & if you're not supporting the Lakers, you're retarded.

that's the greatest post you've ever made.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2010, 04:29:40 PM »

lol was this year and last years cavs team medicore? their championship contenders in terms of stats and depth.

this year? no, they were good, just overrated; you Laker fans got all wet when you heard Jamison was a Cav because now you were like, "OKAY, NO EXCUSES MWUAHAHA, HE HAS TO WIN NOW!" & Jamison sucked dick vs. the Celtics; what is LeBron going to do? have a triple-double in every game? lmfao.

last year, there second best players was Mo Williams or Big Z, take your pick; Trevor Ariza was coming off the bench (correct?) & was better then them lol; so yeah, they OVERALL, as a team weren't medicore, just overrated.

you guys play the fence though; if it's about the Cavs being a great team, you guys say "no, no, no"; but when you start comparing Kobe & LeBron, magically the Cavs become the BEST team in the league, who could make the playoffs without LeBron lol.

again, for the fifth time, you can't compare rings to determine whose better in a team sport; it's just whose better & the answer is quite simply LeBron.

i never heard of "folding up" with a triple-double lol; there is zero difference between the regular season & the playoffs; they are the same basketball games just vs. the same team for seven games (if need be).

ANYWAY, i meant that "if he never wins a ring", it means he'd have gone to the Nets & sucked it up to be homeboys with Jay-Z rather then team up with Wade or Bosh.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »

Here's the difference...

in 2006, Kobe willed a team to the postseason..a team who no one expected to make the playoffs. Kobe had them overachieving to the max. He single-handedly pushed them to accomplish way more than anyone ever expected.

in 2010, LeBron let down a team that was expected to win it all by most analysts and NBA fans. He single-handedly ruined any chance they had to win the championship with his lackadaisical play and weak effort.

No real comparison.

Kobe gave up on his team when the season was on the line and so did Lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2010, 07:10:07 PM »
^don't listen to NIK lol.

he calls LeBron's game "lackadaisical", yet he grabbed 19 rebounds; i don't know if he had 19 rebounds in a game all season lol.

he just refuses to admit Mr. Jamison played like poop.

Sccit

« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2010, 11:08:10 PM »
^Yea...Because I'm the only one questioning LeBron's effort and determination, right?

Do you even pay attention to sports, or do you just go on message boards and run your mouth to sound ignorant?

Obviously, I'm not the only one who's pointing out that LeBron wasn't at the top of his game vs. Boston...Hell, there's even rumors about Delonte West fucking his mom because of how bad he performed. So, please, quit fooling yourself, and stop acting like I'm out of my mind for questioning LeBron's play, because it weakens your already weak argument. Your claim is that he didn't have the right supporting cast...okay, then why were they able to win so many games in the regular season? why were they the heavy favorites to win it all? why was everyone claiming how deep Cleveland was, even PRIOR to the acquisition of Antawn Jamison? why were they favored by so much in the Boston series? Fact of the matter is, Cleveland had the talent to beat Boston, they just didn't have the heart and will, and where does that come from? the driver...and who is the driver of the team? the team leader... In this case, LeBron was the leader, and he failed...Kobe has failed in the past, no doubt, but never this miserably, and for every 1 time that Kobe has failed, he also has 1 ring to show for it...Oh, yea...and...Kobe does it again with 40 points tonight 8) 8) 8) 8)