Author Topic: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how  (Read 681 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
We accept Ice-T, Xzibit and Kurupt as L.A./West Coast legends... why not Pac?
Good point.  If you want to pick apart who can be considered what, you might as well call Ice Cube a buster for being on Straight Outta Compton with N.W.A when he wasn't even from Compton.  We could find example upon example.  What about Brett Favre?  Is he not a real Viking because he spent fifteen years with the Packers?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »
You don't get to tell me where I'm from, its from wherever the hell I want to claim.

preach. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 07:51:17 PM »
LMAO!  I KNEW WestCoast peoples would get mad.  It happens everytime.  It's like telling white folks from the south that Elvis wasn't the King of Rock N Roll lol.

First off, let's break this down:

Ca$his:  Honestly, who gives a shit about the nigga.  NOBODY.  Dude could be born and raised in Billings Montana for all anybody care and only lived in Detroit or whever he's from for only 2 months b4 he got signed and dropped an album/mixtape with Whoever really.  point being, son is irrelevant and isn't even up on the chopping board.  he STILL has alot more respect to earn and alot more dues to pay and alot more stories to tell and alot more years to go thru b4 him living in CHICAGO (THE MIDWEST SIDE  ::) ) b4 anybody can even aknowledge him.  Fuck Shady Records.  Son was still from the WestCoast anyways, y'all gotta stop separating the two really.  The WestCoast with & The MidWest are practically the same coast, not to mention the US is in the WESTERN Hemosphere.  Failed attempt homie, i know too much and too much is real.  Mentioning him and 2Pac in tha same sentence is a misdemeanor really.

Kurupt:  See, Kurupt was still young (13) when he moved to Cali and he banged with The Crips, so son can pretty much claim Cali all he wants to.  I remember Kurupt going on 106th N Park back when Space Boogie dropped and gave Philly big props and aknowledged that's where he came from.  So in turn outta ALL of that, son gets a pass.  Plus 13-19 are pretty age defining moments for man for the rest of his life so..., with that said all of his WHOLE entire teenage years were spent on the WestCoast so y not.   U FAIL for that.

Ice T:  Truthfully I don't know exactly when he moved but I know he went to High School out there.  All I know is son actually had a LONG ASS CAREER and most of that time from beginning to end (early 80's to today) was spent in Cali so him claiming California isn't exactly the wrong or bad, he does have a point.

XZibit:  don't know too much but son was from the MidWEST & SouthWEST anyways, Detroit & Albuquerque aren't exactly NOT the WestCoast, considering the FACT that California is not the only place on the WESTCOAST.  So with that being said, him moving to Cali on his own staight outta the MidWEST and SouthWEST it's not a silly/fake ass idea to actually claim the West.  After all like i said, there's more to tha West than California.  Most of y'all don't who r butthurt over Pac NOT actually being from the WestCoast don't even support your own Coast anyways unless it's straight outta Cali.  Them AZ, WA, NV, and whatever else on the WestCoast niggas don't get no support anyways.  U ask me, I support and know more WestCoast shit than all u of u combined.

FACT:  y'all/your comeback is a fail. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:10:58 PM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 08:20:06 PM »
Ok let me get this straight radiotube,pac moves to the coast when hes 16 and therefore he isnt allowed to claim westside.But kurupt moves when hes 13 but its ok?three years means you cant claim a coast?LOL,you get dumber with each post man.And you also said ages 13-19 are defining years in someones life.So your contradiciting yourself,first saying being as old as 15 is a fail for moving somehwere and claiming it,and then next post saying up t age 19 is ok.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:27:14 PM by Jaydc thinks Jesus is an Uncle Tom »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »
Ok let me get this straight radiotube,pac moves to the coast when hes 16 and therefore he isnt allowed to claim westside.But kurupt moves when hes 13 but its ok?three years means you cant claim a coast?LOL,you get dumber with each post man.

ur just fuckin' with me so this response isn't exactly directed at u.  this is for those young niggaz and crackaz who don't know.

but if ur 16 and u drop ur first album when you're 19/20 (and you've toured the US before that moment came) THEN NO, YOU A NOT FROM THE WEST COAST.  YOU ARE ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD WANNABE ACTOR/SINGER WHO WANTS TO MAKE IT BIG IN LIFE AND CALIFORNIA BACK THEN (and mostly now) IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU COULD GO TO.  SO NO, 2PAC WAS NOT FROM THE WESTCOAST AND HE SPENT SO LITTLE TIME ACTUALLY LIVING DAY TO DAY IN THE WESTCOAST SO NO, HE CANNOT CLAIM THE WESTCOAST.

kurupt who was originally from Philly, moved to Cali when he was 13 and banged with the Rollin Whatevers until The Chronic was released, which he worked on daily i'm sure (and by that time he was 19).  SO YES, HE CAN ACTUALLY CLAIM THE WESTCOAST.

Jay, u think what I just wrote this second is all for u and u think I'm over here sweatin bullets tryna prove u wrong when that's not even true.  ur little gimmicks dont work with me.  i just shut u up EVERYTIME.  i truely do OVERWHELM u with my knowledge and u admire it.  This discussion right here is 4 all of the little 1's that dont know.

Jaydc

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »
hahahahahhathe only thing you overwhelm people with is your unbelieveable stupidity.People just get bored and stop talking to you because your like talking to a brick wall,your fucking dumb as dirt.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 08:34:08 PM »
hahahahahhathe only thing you overwhelm people with is your unbelieveable stupidity.People just get bored and stop talking to you because your like talking to a brick wall,your fucking dumb as dirt.

:sleep: i betchu u go2 sleep thinking about what i write and u think long and hard about what to say to me next and how 1 day u think somehow ur gonna break me over the internet.  NEWS FLASH MY NIGGA:  I'm not a skinny little punk ass white kid from the suburbs of New Hampsire, you and all of the other internet nonstoppers are faggs and will hold that title until u die.  u take this as a joke, i take it as education.  Ur my new ChamillitaryClick, it's just too bad after tonite's lectures u wont get my quotes.  i already know what you're seeking from me and u wont get it  :nahnah:

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:36 PM »
Have you noticed that nobody ever agrees with you and everyone thinks your an idiot?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2010, 02:13:17 PM »
"ii no mo' we$tC0@stt shiiiiiii den all u fags cumbined (I know more Westcoast shit than all of you combined)".

-Radiotube.

he brightens days lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »
i already know what you're seeking from me and u wont get it  :nahnah:

your anal virginity? ask lights

2euce 7even

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2010, 04:05:29 AM »
Drop the top on your muthafuckin ride
This how we do it on the west coast BAABBBY