Author Topic: Shyne Releases Another 50 Cent Diss Titled There Will Be Blood! "Like Mike I'm B  (Read 259 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

BiggBoogaBiff

:sleep: about Shyne.  he should just concentrate on putting his life back together foreal  :P

BiggBoogaBiff

Why isn't Shyne airing out Diddy in the 1st place.  that's where he dropped the ball at.  Comin' for 50's head bcuz he's relevant to tha game and known for shit like this is ignorant (even when he was locked up).  If anything Shyne should be making records about Diddy not beefing with 50 Cent.  That's a Lose-Lose all day right there.  Plus no1 cares lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn that voice
what they do to him in there....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
A) Shyne murders 50 Cent and goes back to jail.

or

B) Shyne starts making real music for the first time in his life.

The choice is yours, chump.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shyne = garbage
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
:sleep: about Shyne.  he should just concentrate on putting his life back together foreal  :P

StevenQBosell

damn that voice

Holy shit, his voice is wack now, this is the 1st post prison Shyne track I heard... ooof, shit is bad, and that was an easy beat to rip too...

basefunk

• Lil Geezy
Why isn't Shyne airing out Diddy in the 1st place.  that's where he dropped the ball at.  Comin' for 50's head bcuz he's relevant to tha game and known for shit like this is ignorant (even when he was locked up).  If anything Shyne should be making records about Diddy not beefing with 50 Cent.  That's a Lose-Lose all day right there.  Plus no1 cares lol

with that awful voice which ruined the 'all my life ' track with dj khaled,mavado and akon, shyne should not be dissing 50 cent but instead vent his anger on diddy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everything hes released has been this bad...go listen....they got him good in there....youd think bein mad at someone might help...sounds like its makin it worse....lol

damn that voice

Holy shit, his voice is wack now, this is the 1st post prison Shyne track I heard... ooof, shit is bad, and that was an easy beat to rip too...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think cause he' signed an agreement where he can't diss diddy in public some shit like that i remember him talking about it in an old interview,don't know what the statue of limitations on it is tho,but i think that has alot to do with it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jaydc

Dissing 50 and g unit is so fucking played out and boring.You got shyne recycling disses from jay z and game making disses about the candy shop video.They need a life.Come with something original for once.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

was jus bout to post the samething

i lose my freedom.. fuckin with diddy n jennifer..

all them niggas gone feel my wrath

irrelevant ass nigga