Author Topic: Body slam a fuckin giraffe  (Read 1169 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Body slam a fuckin giraffe
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 04:07:42 PM »
well theres always yknow... PROTECTION. or if u dont like that u can get aids tests super fast there, at the chemist no less. we went to the chemist, got our blood taken, went for a few drinks, went back to find out we were hiv free. africa rules

I trust an Africian chemist like I trust a politician.

for ppl who are so into black culture yall are a bunch of ignorant assholes about africa. freal. its your loss. nairobi is the shit. african cities are amazing.

aids tests are so easily available to stop the spread of aids, not to make chemists money dumbass
I see that it has been working wonders for the AIDS epidemic over there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 05:14:02 PM »
i see that u are an ignorant lamo who doesnt undestand lack of education + poverty. but thanks for playing. better luck next time

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 03:06:47 AM »
i see that u are an ignorant lamo who doesnt undestand lack of education + poverty. but thanks for playing. better luck next time
I'm glad you've given up on the whole "sex is safe in Africa" theory.

I feel like my job is done here.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »
og spit 8)

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 04:07:08 PM »

You must be half retarded to think that getting your piece wet in Africa ain't like playing russian roulette.  India and Africa are by far the highest per captia AIDS/HIV petri dishes in the world.  But please, keep stabbin there.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
yeah its like playing russian roullette except you already had a test to see if the bullet was in the chamber. i already said we had been tested, idk why thats difficult to understand????  (the tests do work, i think anyone who thinks otherwise it just a little bit ignorant)

edit: actually u guys might get a laugh out of this, i caught typhoid when i was over there, africa still has a long way to go in terms of clean water supply
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:37:28 AM by BASED GOD »

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
yeah its like playing russian roullette except you already had a test to see if the bullet was in the chamber. i already said we had been tested, idk why thats difficult to understand????  (the tests do work, i think anyone who thinks otherwise it just a little bit ignorant)

edit: actually u guys might get a laugh out of this, i caught typhoid when i was over there, africa still has a long way to go in terms of clean water supply
you know you have to get retested 6 months later right? you could fuck a girl with hiv, contract it, get tested the next week and come up negative, then go back in 6 months for another test and it will show positive. the test doesnt catch it unless the virus has spread in your system

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »

you know you have to get retested 6 months later right? you could fuck a girl with hiv, contract it, get tested the next week and come up negative, then go back in 6 months for another test and it will show positive. the test doesnt catch it unless the virus has spread in your system

Folks, this dude is too stupid to realize that so let him keep sticking third world ho's.  He'll catch the hiv sooner or later.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »

Folks, this dude is too stupid to realize that so let him keep sticking third world ho's.  He'll catch the hiv sooner or later.
Going to Africa to get some poonani is a fail in itself.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »
aids ridden bitches need love to fuck u guys
one man one mission

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
i was there for a year i know that dudes. always rubber up unless its ur main chick!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 02:16:52 AM »
South Africa has some nice skylines though....