Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive: Game - Heartbreak Hotel (ft. Diddy) (Untagged NoDJ) (Audio)  (Read 747 times)

kuruptDPG

song is not good lol but this thread would checked out like 10,000 times

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i'm lovin this song.  it's pretty tight.  i get tha whole idea of the song.  that sample isn't played out either, some people just don't know how 2 use it right.  Diddy's adlibs give the track that xtra flavor too, it was a good idea, the same with Game's flow.
I fucks with it.

Portugoal

DJ Neptune is an asshole. There's this song by Benzino, Boo & Gotti, TQ, Lil Wayne and Big Tymers called "Gangsta Party". It was on one of his mixtapes a few years back and  I've been waiting on an untagged version forever. Benzino put it on a super rare mixtape of himself as well, but I could never get a hold of that and I still don't know if the proper version is on there.

If you ask me DJ Neptune may catch a serious disease.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

You know what, i never really spoke on this shit but fuck you mauzip for that comment, you're a fuckin asshole. Neptune is actually a good friend of mine, in Germany, his name is also Nima and he's been doing this mixtape shit for years, and he just sent out an untagged song. What the fuck is your problem talking about him catching a disease? You got issues. If it wasn't for him, you'd never have heard that song you were talking about, tag or no tags. When the hell are you gonna understand that this is a business, artists and djs work together, and tags are a part of it, hell they're a part of the culture, like it or not. If you don't like it, stop fuckin commenting on this shit cause you ain't changing nothing about it. And if you respond with an ignorant answer, ill delete all three posts (your 2 and mine) so either say something useful or shut up. You know im cool with you mauz but you takin this shit way too far with your disrespect for other people. Yeah i got emotional, so what.

Young Dan Iza

DJ Neptune is an asshole. There's this song by Benzino, Boo & Gotti, TQ, Lil Wayne and Big Tymers called "Gangsta Party". It was on one of his mixtapes a few years back and  I've been waiting on an untagged version forever. Benzino put it on a super rare mixtape of himself as well, but I could never get a hold of that and I still don't know if the proper version is on there.

lol at mauzip getting mad about not having a benzino song! who the fuck listens to benzino

Portugoal

You know what, i never really spoke on this shit but fuck you mauzip for that comment, you're a fuckin asshole. Neptune is actually a good friend of mine, in Germany, his name is also Nima and he's been doing this mixtape shit for years, and he just sent out an untagged song. What the fuck is your problem talking about him catching a disease? You got issues. If it wasn't for him, you'd never have heard that song you were talking about, tag or no tags. When the hell are you gonna understand that this is a business, artists and djs work together, and tags are a part of it, hell they're a part of the culture, like it or not. If you don't like it, stop fuckin commenting on this shit cause you ain't changing nothing about it. And if you respond with an ignorant answer, ill delete all three posts (your 2 and mine) so either say something useful or shut up. You know im cool with you mauz but you takin this shit way too far with your disrespect for other people. Yeah i got emotional, so what.

That business is sick. There's no other form of music (or art) where people tag other one's shit so much as in modern day hip hop/R&B. That business ruins songs, gives horrible rappers the idea to attempt to make a career in rap and it leaves fans with a bad taste. If you call that opinion ignorant, that's your loss.

lol at mauzip getting mad about not having a benzino song! who the fuck listens to benzino

First of all, that's about the only Benzino song I've heard more than once.

Secondly... that one Benzino verse was actually tight.

Third: you're not missing out on anything if you don't know the song exists or if you haven't heard it.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
yo that song is chill!!! smooth shit!  8)

love33

dope track!