Author Topic: no caps  (Read 276 times)

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
no caps
« on: May 08, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »
Nas Says He Can't Afford Child And Spousal Support -May 07, 2010 | It was reported last month that Nas was ordered to pay more than than $87,000 combined in both back child support and back spousal support. In addition, Nas was ordered to pay $10,000 a month to ex-wife Kelis in spousal support, and an undisclosed amount in monthly child support.

Now, TMZ reports that the judge predicated the order based on the assertion that Nas makes $152,031 a month.

In response, Nas has said he makes "substantially less than that amount."

The rapper's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, has requested that the judge take another look at the figures, and reexamine the situation.

More on this as it develops.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 05:21:31 PM by K.Dub »
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: NAS CANT AFFORD...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 11:39:43 AM »

Nas Says He Can't Afford Child And Spousal Support -May 07, 2010 | It was reported last month that Nas was ordered to pay more than than $87,000 combined in both back child support and back spousal support. In addition, Nas was ordered to pay $10,000 a month to ex-wife Kelis in spousal support, and an undisclosed amount in monthly child support.

Now, TMZ reports that the judge predicated the order based on the assertion that Nas makes $152,031 a month.

In response, Nas has said he makes "substantially less than that amount."

The rapper's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, has requested that the judge take another look at the figures, and reexamine the situation.

More on this as it develops.

i guess her milkshake stunk up the whole yard lmao.....

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
when Kelis slapped him with the divorce Nas should have fought for his parental rights including child custody.. after all nanny is much cheaper than child support

Inferio07

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 02:06:57 PM »
This is crazy, how the hell is he suppose to come up with that much money a month, i hope it all works out in his favor or he's gonna end up broke

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
fuck that crazy bitch! 8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »
This is crazy, how the hell is he suppose to come up with that much money a month, i hope it all works out in his favor or he's gonna end up broke
He'll be putting out albums every other month just to stay afloat.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »
I thought it was much more than 10K a month. Anyways though, with 10k a month for 18 years, bitch wouldn't have to work another day
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

ikke

Re: no caps
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 06:34:29 AM »
That new kelis track charted higher in the UK then anything nas has ever made.
I've heard that track here pretty often as well, while i've never heard a nas song on these channels.