Author Topic: Has anyone here been to prison?  (Read 508 times)

LONDON!!!!

• Lil Geezy
Re: Has anyone here been to prison?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
double post
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:41:00 AM by LONDON!!!! »

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »
county once but got right out, other than that never got caught for shit  ;)

LONDON!!

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 10:24:42 AM »
county once but got right out, other than that never got caught for shit  ;)

ha ha, i know what your saying dawg, but don't get it twisted, i ain't a gangsta or anything like that, i'm a 31 year old 9 to 5 average nobody wit no qualifications thats looking for work and going to college in september, for real like, get me, get these qualifications to get this big boy money you know, you know this
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »
I got sent to the corner in kindergarten, and detention in middle school

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »
i was in a holding cell for 8 hours... and did 30 days house arrest, prison is not for a person like me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
jail, not prison

and fuck rapists and sex offenders, i don't find them type of jokes funny
wouldn't you be a rapist & a sex offender if you fucked them?
niggas got jokes, fuck rapist, paedophilles, voyuer's, stalkers and any other of there type of creepy, airbear pussy, slimy, sleazeball, mental perv problem kind, they can all get tortured, shanked up, chopped up and dismembered and shot three times in the head, sex offender dead, may all there souls rest in eternal piss, fuck em, all sex offenders can suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow, fuck em, i can't stand them, it ain't jokes, there weakheart airbear pussy's that only try it wit little kids or woman in secluded locations, there nasty, they can't try it wit a adult man, face to face, only from secret secure locations under secret identity's, there chumps, fuck em, what goes around comes around and they always get catch, thats why there always in hiding like the worm, hermit parasites that they are because they can't walk the streets, stand up human beings are too gangsta for em, fuck em,

ok, let me get off my soabox, i've spoke my peace, back on topic, like i said before, i ain't been in pen or big man prison but i've been in jail cells and it ain't nice or anything to brag about, some random faggot fed looking up your backside against your will and telling you what to do ain't gangsta fuck them faggots, a next bunch of mudda fuckers that i can't stand, fuck em, ha ha
tell us how you really feel...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
Got a bunch of friends & family that have done time, can't think of any currently serving. My little bro escaped jail time and did a year and abit home d..... I have never seen the inside of a cell, don't plan to either,  ;D

jail, not prison

Didn't know there was a difference.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
I almost did a year over some bullshit, look it up. I posted all about it a while back.

Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 04:11:37 PM »
jail, not prison

niggas got jokes, fuck rapist, paedophilles, voyuer's, stalkers and any other of there type of creepy, airbear pussy, slimy, sleazeball, mental perv problem kind, they can all get tortured, shanked up, chopped up and dismembered and shot three times in the head, sex offender dead, may all there souls rest in eternal piss, fuck em, all sex offenders can suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow, fuck em, i can't stand them, it ain't jokes, there weakheart airbear pussy's that only try it wit little kids or woman in secluded locations, there nasty, they can't try it wit a adult man, face to face, only from secret secure locations under secret identity's, there chumps, fuck em, what goes around comes around and they always get catch, thats why there always in hiding like the worm, hermit parasites that they are because they can't walk the streets, stand up human beings are too gangsta for em, fuck em,

ok, let me get off my soabox, i've spoke my peace, back on topic, like i said before, i ain't been in pen or big man prison but i've been in jail cells and it ain't nice or anything to brag about, some random faggot fed looking up your backside against your will and telling you what to do ain't gangsta fuck them faggots, a next bunch of mudda fuckers that i can't stand, fuck em, ha ha

Cmon you know youd slip some hot pipe in these 13 year olds.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »
jail, not prison

Didn't know there was a difference.
[/quote]

Jail = short term incarceration

Prison = long term (usually over a year) incarceration

Did a couple days of jail for a dui conviction.  pretty boring.  shitty food. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LONDON!!

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 12:21:23 AM »
that nasty piece of shit wit the paedophille humour on the first page can suck his mum 20 times, i hope you get run over by a bus, true story
"get this money by any means nessassary"

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 12:51:11 AM »
^^
What he said, shit like this happens. No funny joke in it

Geesta

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 02:22:44 AM »
jail, not prison

wow i love this shit...

universe

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 03:24:26 AM »
that nasty piece of shit wit the paedophille humour on the first page can suck his mum 20 times, i hope you get run over by a bus, true story

LMAO, WERE YOU AN ALTER BOY ?

ikke

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »
jail, not prison

They're basically askin gfo rit.