Author Topic: Ind3cisiv3 - Vs - .:: TimeLock ::.  (Read 364 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Ind3cisiv3 - Vs - .:: TimeLock ::.
« on: December 14, 2002, 06:50:38 AM »
Your rulez:

>>10 Barz!
>> First to 4 Winz!
>> First to get 3 votes straight = KO
-------------------

Im waitin'!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:Ind3cisiv3 - Vs - .:: TimeLock ::.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 08:27:36 AM »
U indecisive, but the judges dicision is clear, predetemined u RIPped, da verdict's censear/
It's TimeLock, u dear to step into my spot... well step in da dragons layer/
before u enter be wise, n' say ya prayers, heaven-or-hell, choose fast, yo ass bout-to-be-there/
i got u scared to even face yo self, like u traped in a hall of mirrors, or dats what ya tellin yaself/
beware, i'm known to rip emcees in stealth, battlin' against me, dat's bad fa yo health/
n' aint no cure fa this illness, real emcees feel this, this "mark" get's dissmissed/
the only rappin' u know, is on yo job at christmas...ha, ha...
i'mma just call u santa's help, cuz dawg you bout da size of an elf/
got no biz stepping to a grown man, yo ass get pelt, yo shit get diced up quick n' melt/
n' with all this heat i bring, yo winter fresh sipts get delt/

« Last Edit: December 16, 2002, 07:33:53 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 05:46:39 AM »
Aiight, ima post up as soon as you have spit! Goodluck man!  
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 01:53:41 PM »
Cloud 9's most vunerable playa, i'll give you some slack, in this battle i'll do you a fava!//
You still ex-king material, wit about as much crunch, as gone off serial//
I got the key to unlock and give out some freedom, original lines dont get you know where in this game//
This son-of-time need to check his flame, if he gone bring heat to his battle with the same-old-ryhmes//
Yo' graphics like your lyrics to hard to understand like you a retard speakin' with a dribble//
Fuckin' dream reality boy, i'll put this all into perspective and class your style by naming you Mc Skribble//
Timelock? name rings abell with an emcee with a rhyme-block, check-ya-script, before you expect-to-rip//
Time keeper eh? I clocked ya ryme, before you clashed with this titon//
I'll search all possible pieces of evidence to see if this vet a true playa, or had just biton//

There ya'go less than the amount of bars needed, but thats all i need!

VOTES PLEASe!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 02:08:30 PM »
This is a real hard one to vote on.. Both of ya came wit heat and both verses were hot..

Ima go wit Indy, the shit he dropped was above his usual standard and ive seem time drop alot better.. peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 04:58:24 PM »
damn... a half effort by both doggs. Oh well, this one I have to give to TimeLock. Indy did get the nice, very nice actually opener. But other than that, I think TimeLocks disses made more sense. So on this, I think TimeLock.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 05:20:26 AM »
Timelock im Indy short for Ind3cisiv3! lol

Thanx fo ya votes so far people! Keep em comin!

1-1

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 08:16:43 AM »
damn... a half effort by both doggs. Oh well, this one I have to give to TimeLock. Indy did get the nice, very nice actually opener. But other than that, I think TimeLocks disses made more sense. So on this, I think TimeLock.
Word...Indy the first two lines were pretty dope but you got weaker then...so Timelock takes it, I know he can do better though

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 08:32:20 AM »
yo man both of yall cool to me but indy took this one..........his personals and flow won this......time if yad came ya best youd probably had won

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 10:59:09 AM »
hmm, kinda tough, lol hate to say it time, but this shit is almost equal. wasnt your best day I suppose. but in an overall judgement, your flow and scheme got the edge in this one. Indy was cool, maybe a bit more hard-hittin, cuz timelock didnt attack too much imo. but still timelock's sounds better to my ears (eyes) when goin through this battle.

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2002, 02:40:52 PM »
3 - 2 -- Keep em comin!

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2002, 05:07:51 AM »
ive seen you rhyme better time, but at times Indecisive was just that, indisicive. You could have killed him had you got your flow working, but because it wasnt in tune Times rhymes won out. Time was consistant in his flow and hard with his punches.

Vote :Time
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2002, 09:20:33 AM »
4-2 i win...good battle

peace

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2002, 11:00:28 AM »
Co' nice battle, hope we meet again sometime, different battles, tighter ryhmes! Peace Dawg!