Poll

So Far Who Are You Feeling The Most On Distant Relatives?

Nas
1 (25%)
Damian Marley
2 (50%)
both the same
1 (25%)
neither
0 (0%)
guest artists
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Nice Video/Footage Interview Nas/Marley, Nas accidently calls Damian "Bob"  (Read 135 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SPaiBI73wXc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SPaiBI73wXc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

...Pretty funny part where Nas accidentally calls Damian "Bob", kind of like a Freudian slip, then Nas had to admit sometimes when they are in the studio he's seeing and thinking about Bob Marley and trippin off the fact of who he is doing music with.

Also from this interview, I get the impression that Nas may have been running low on creative influences prior to hooking up with Damian Marley. And it looks like Damian Marley is really the one breathing life into this project.  Marley still has so much music and creativity flowing through his blood and in his DNA. Welcome To Jamrock album was just the tip of the iceberg, on this project we are going to see a lot more of what he can do.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 09:32:58 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Nas is one of my favorite 3 rappers of all time, but I think at the moment Damian Marley is holdin more heat.  Nas says in the interview I posted on another thread that Damian is the one who has been bringing in different music from around the world and exposing him to a lot of stuff he's never heard before.  I think Damian is the driving force behind this one.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)