Author Topic: Dr Dre is under pressure, live stream for Interview!  (Read 1672 times)

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr Dre is under pressure, live stream for Interview!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 04:15:51 AM »
Um, yeah, fuck Dre and Jimmy Iovine. Is this even a Dre interview? He only talks for a minute. The excuse for not dropping Under Pressure because Not Afraid came out of nowhere (lmao, like they didn't know that Em was coming for a June release since at least early 2010) is one of the lamest ever. With what they're doing, the hype is dying pretty fast. This topic would have 10 pages already like 3 years ago. And they are 3 records away from completing the album? OK that means 3 more years. At least Dre admits that they are promoting the headphones instead of the album.

Anyway, we should not give a big fuck about it, since there is so much great music out there. If you want to get your Dre fix, go listen to The Chronic or Niggaz4Life for the 20th million time. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 05:08:56 AM »
^i do wonder what their next excuse will be, as soon as they're done releasing audio (related) products.

anyway, at least Ice Cube is working with Dre again, that's more exciting than the Detox comedy show.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 06:17:17 AM »
^i do wonder what their next excuse will be, as soon as they're done releasing audio (related) products.

anyway, at least Ice Cube is working with Dre again, that's more exciting than the Detox comedy show.

that much is definitely true

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 06:52:31 AM »
yeah ice cube is definetly goin to keep at least my attention to the dre related music, i hope for somethin real dope

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 07:09:30 AM »
*cry wolf*

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 07:36:19 AM »
dres a greedy douche milking detox's name. he probably doesnt even know how to make a record anymore.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 08:17:27 AM »
For anyone that missed it or can't be bothered downloading the entire audio, I posted a comprehensive recap on the DUBCNN main page.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »
Dre is a little b*tch letting jimmy iovine play the role as his spokesperson. It's jimmy that needs dre not the other way around take control of the situation and quit f*ckin with the fans.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2010, 02:50:20 AM »
Dre is a little b*tch letting jimmy iovine play the role as his spokesperson. It's jimmy that needs dre not the other way around take control of the situation and quit f*ckin with the fans.
unfortuntaly they are friends.

plus Dre needs someone to help him with the business side, it doesn't have to be Jimmy off course, but Dre trusts him.