Author Topic: Young Noble appreciation thread  (Read 141 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Young Noble appreciation thread
« on: May 11, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »
his verses on the songs "Hail Mary", "Runnin On E", "Bomb First" and "Hang On" are great enough to deserve this honor of a thread

but he's also dropped plenty of other quality verses   (and i'll admit, plenty of garbage ones since PAc passed)

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

Re: Young Noble appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 09:27:55 AM »
Never really liked him.he had ten shitty verses for every good one.

Aaliyahized

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 11:49:26 PM »
Noble was aight. For awhile he was one of my least favorite Outlawz. But as time went on and I heard more of there stuff after Pac passed, he got better while the other group members either left or just started falling off.

Pac, Kadafi, Napoleon, Fatal, Noble, Kastro, EDI...in that order for me. I'm not counting the other members who came and dissapeared throughout the years.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 09:25:06 PM »
id say

2pac > kadafi > fatal > syke > napo> mopreme > noble > edi > kastro > storm
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:13:50 PM »
Young Noble had some nice verses back in the day but most of his new shit has been pretty bad.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »
Respect..