Author Topic: anyone get that free subway?  (Read 1567 times)

Bananas

Re: anyone get that free subway?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 02:00:26 PM »
no one said anything about cleaner numb nuts, subway just tastes boring as all hell and other places are better.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 02:00:43 PM »
you dont like makin money?
went to 2 subways...and both were packed....yeah free food but people like subway

havin that disgustin kobe pic there..doesnt help your case...lol
but nah can you? i mean why dont you have a store then....big sik dog's......

I can make a better sandwich at home for cheaper.
Why the fuck do I wanna make sandwiches for other people?

nobody likes that garbage lol. They like the fact that footlong subs are only $5. And they like the fact that they can convince themselves that they are eating healthy when they eat that shit.

Subway blew up because of one thing....good marketing.
Yup, marketing is everything. That's why Subway is the most successful franchise you can own and they produce a sub-par product.

They're like the Jay-Z of fast food.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »
how in your great mind do or can you think in n out, wendys, murder king, taco hell, mcd, and other joints are cleaner than subway.....quinznos maybe....but the rest....come on people
My ex used to work at a Subway. If you think that place is clean then I feel sorry for you lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
explain to me why tho?
details...lol

how in your great mind do or can you think in n out, wendys, murder king, taco hell, mcd, and other joints are cleaner than subway.....quinznos maybe....but the rest....come on people
My ex used to work at a Subway. If you think that place is clean then I feel sorry for you lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »

What are u talkin about cleaner? Who was talkin about cleaner?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »

Yeah, anybody whos ever worked in a food service job knows those places arent as clean as youd think lol. The front usually looks clean. Its not ALL bad. But its VERY hard to fail an inspection from the health inspectors. You gotta have a pile of human shit on the counter to fail one of those fuckin things lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »
nah people be sayin subway is dirty in more ways than 1...aite but why?
up til last night subway was the cleanest place in the world...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »
explain to me why tho?
details...lol

The food you're getting ain't as fresh as you'd think it is.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »
nah people be sayin subway is dirty in more ways than 1...aite but why?
up til last night subway was the cleanest place in the world...lol

who? In this thread people have been talkin about Subway not being good. I didnt see anybody mention cleanliness until you did.

And I dont think ANYbody...other then maybe you...said Subway is the cleanest place in the world. Its just another food place...with really lame sandwiches.

Bananas

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »
Enyce your incompetence knows no boundaries. I don't even think you're fit to work at subway. 

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
explain to me why tho?
details...lol

I remember when I used to work at Papa Johns...the worst thing was the Mushrooms and Green Peppers lol. When they were fresh they were great. But when they started to get old....and as a manager you dont wanna just THROW shit away. Thats food cost! So fuckit....slimy mushrooms and green peppers..."USE THAT SHIT!!!" lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
so you was the one usin old food....lol

explain to me why tho?
details...lol

I remember when I used to work at Papa Johns...the worst thing was the Mushrooms and Green Peppers lol. When they were fresh they were great. But when they started to get old....and as a manager you dont wanna just THROW shit away. Thats food cost! So fuckit....slimy mushrooms and green peppers..."USE THAT SHIT!!!" lol
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010, 02:12:55 PM »
explain to me why tho?
details...lol

:-X

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »
so you was the one usin old food....lol

explain to me why tho?
details...lol

hell naww!!!

I told other people to use it..

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »
explain to me why tho?
details...lol

:-X

"Better Ingredients....Better Pizza"