Author Topic: the "crazy free agent prediction" thread  (Read 130 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the "crazy free agent prediction" thread
« on: May 16, 2010, 09:51:39 PM »
im predicting these things  

1-ray allen goes to cleveland and lebron stays  (but i'd MUCH rather see lebron leave)

2-Bosh and Joe Johnson go to the Knicks.  David Stern doesn't want to die before the Knicks are a contender again and at this rate he'll be 90 and they'll still suck.

3-Wade stays and Amare comes to Miami to join him; Pat Riley coaches again

4-Portland once again will fail to nab anyone of importance

5-Iverson comes back
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

Re: the "crazy free agent prediction" thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »
i heard if the lakers dont win in the finals then theyll go and try to sign chris bosh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »
i heard if the lakers dont win in the finals then theyll go and try to sign chris bosh

itd be a sign and trade, and what i heard during a guest segment with someone on Colin Cowherd this Friday is that Gasol straight-up or Bynum + someone would be trade bait for Bosh
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 04:41:20 PM »
no way in hell are the raptors doing a sign and trade involving Andrew Bynum.....

But my predictions are

Chris Bosh stays in Toronto and the Raptors acquire either a)Chris Paul b) Andre Iguadala or c) Monta Ellis

Dwyane Wade goes to Chicago and the Bulls and Jazz also do a sign and trade sending Carlos Boozer to Chicago

LeBron stays in Cleveland

Joe Johnson stays in Atlanta