Author Topic: so where will Lebron go after this season is over  (Read 643 times)

OG Hack Wilson

so where will Lebron go after this season is over
« on: May 11, 2010, 10:52:05 PM »
Cleveland ain't winning the title flat out

they have Mo Williams and Anwan Jamison for 2 more years

Lebron shouild go to NY with Wade or Bosh and they'll win a ring within 2 years....they'd instantly be a #3 or #4 seed the first year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
Re: so where will Lebron go after this season is over
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 12:21:36 AM »
I would say Lakers, but Lakers run shit  8) 8)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 01:10:29 AM »
CLIPPERS!

It's the perfect Scenario for him and another Free Agent, It makes perfect sense!

Lebron would get to pick the coach

You have Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, Baron Davis And Eric Gordon Coming back

A Possible Top 5 Draft Pick again this year

It's LA, what isn't there to love about it out here? The weather is great, there is a wealth of opportunity to make money doing other things, like movies, commercials, etc.

He could lure another big name free agent to the clippers as well, he could basically create the team of his dreams over here and win big!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 05:48:48 AM »
The Mavs of course. They have always been one real good player away from winning 3 titles in a row.

Could we please stop just naming our favorite teams?

I don't know what the nigga be doin', but he better do it with Bosh and/or Wade. He also better not go to the Heat, because then Wade would be the top dog and he would just be the nigga that Wade brought in.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 09:47:19 AM »
i personally would like to see him team up with Wade & Bosh & just win six in a row.

it's going to come down to money & location, not the cast a team provides for him.

major city, major contact, you can get him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »
The Mavs of course. They have always been one real good player away from winning 3 titles in a row.

Could we please stop just naming our favorite teams?

I don't know what the nigga be doin', but he better do it with Bosh and/or Wade. He also better not go to the Heat, because then Wade would be the top dog and he would just be the nigga that Wade brought in.

lebron j kidd and dirk? dayum
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »
by the time james gets there...you think kidd can still bring it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »
clippers have griffin, he's like a lebron, why have 2?  sucks for griffin for being out all his rookie season, talk about luck

new york is the most likely place but i doubt wade would go there as well....i cant see wade and lebron together, they're both leaders it'll be conflict

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 12:34:48 PM »
LeBron is going to the Knicks, Wade is going to the Bulls, and Bosh is staying with the Raptors.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
LeBron is going to the Knicks, Wade is going to the Bulls, and Bosh is staying with the Raptors.

bosh is NOT staying with the raptors

he's going where Lebron or Wade goes

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:34 PM »
clippers have griffin, he's like a lebron, why have 2?  sucks for griffin for being out all his rookie season, talk about luck

new york is the most likely place but i doubt wade would go there as well....i cant see wade and lebron together, they're both leaders it'll be conflict

Griffin is like Lebron...?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 02:53:26 PM »
CLIPPERS!

It's the perfect Scenario for him and another Free Agent, It makes perfect sense!

Lebron would get to pick the coach

You have Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, Baron Davis And Eric Gordon Coming back

A Possible Top 5 Draft Pick again this year

It's LA, what isn't there to love about it out here? The weather is great, there is a wealth of opportunity to make money doing other things, like movies, commercials, etc.

He could lure another big name free agent to the clippers as well, he could basically create the team of his dreams over here and win big!

the clippers owner is a racist piece of shit,why would any blacc man want to play for him seriously that muthafucca once said he like to have 12 blaccs coached/ran by a white man fucc sterling yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

yea his game is pretty much like lebron, around same height, they got size, can dunk and shoot from anywhere more or less and he's physical by muscling his way thru the defense like lebron...from what ive seen he'll be like a new lebron or perhaps better

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »

yea his game is pretty much like lebron, around same height, they got size, can dunk and shoot from anywhere more or less and he's physical by muscling his way thru the defense like lebron...from what ive seen he'll be like a new lebron or perhaps better

what a fucking garbage post lmao

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »
I could see this happening...and Toronto making a deal to get either Chris Paul, Iguadala or Monta Ellis. 

I dunno why, I have a feeling Chris Bosh and Chris Paul are going to be playing together in Toronto next year....