Author Topic: so where will Lebron go after this season is over  (Read 644 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: so where will Lebron go after this season is over
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
watch Detroit make a huge run at Bosh btw
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 10:17:47 PM »
clippers have griffin, he's like a lebron, why have 2?  sucks for griffin for being out all his rookie season, talk about luck

new york is the most likely place but i doubt wade would go there as well....i cant see wade and lebron together, they're both leaders it'll be conflict

Griffin is like Lebron...?

yea his game is pretty much like lebron, around same height, they got size, can dunk and shoot from anywhere more or less and he's physical by muscling his way thru the defense like lebron...from what ive seen he'll be like a new lebron or perhaps better

what a fucking garbage post lmao

lmaoooo yeah griffin is like lebron, probably better, so why would the clippers sign lebron. they have griffin

LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 12:14:26 AM »
clippers have griffin, he's like a lebron, why have 2?  sucks for griffin for being out all his rookie season, talk about luck

new york is the most likely place but i doubt wade would go there as well....i cant see wade and lebron together, they're both leaders it'll be conflict

Griffin is like Lebron...?

yea his game is pretty much like lebron, around same height, they got size, can dunk and shoot from anywhere more or less and he's physical by muscling his way thru the defense like lebron...from what ive seen he'll be like a new lebron or perhaps better

LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 07:50:50 AM »
blake hasn't even played 1 game yet and hes the best player in the nba according to this guy :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »
<<<<<<<<<<<<

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »
blake hasn't even played 1 game yet and hes the best player in the nba according to this guy :D

lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 08:58:49 PM »
i'd like to see him go to the Clippers

if he goes to the Lakers he's just going to be taking the "easy" way out....it'd be like Albert Pujols going to the Yankees lol

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »

if he goes to the Lakers he's just going to be taking the "easy" way out....it'd be like Albert Pujols going to the Yankees lol

shyt if u ask me the only player that can actually elevate lebum's game even more than what it is, kobe  ;)  if anyone needs a leader & some guidance right now is lebron james  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 09:47:20 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 10:18:25 PM »
LeBron returns to Cleveland.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 03:16:21 PM »
lol, LeBron on the Lakers with the current team would go 82-0. :D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 09:25:51 PM »

shyt if u ask me the only player that can actually elevate lebum's game even more than what it is, kobe  ;)  if anyone needs a leader & some guidance right now is lebron james  :)

^^^^networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2010, 09:41:53 PM »

LMAO LMAO LMAO

wow  please tell me this is a joke...and a bad one...he's not Steve Francis or Tracy McGrady...one of those "Slam magazine" guys

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »
hes not even in the recent top 50 players of all time and guess whos #1?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 07:32:18 PM »
Charles Oakley, who is supposedly a freind of LeBron says that he's leaving & will likely end up in Miami or Chicago.

if true, i see him going to Miami with Wade staying; would be absurdly dominating.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 07:46:53 PM »
you mean heat with james>>>>celtics & magic? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.