Author Topic: .:Killuminati vs Mack:.  (Read 336 times)

Pillow

Re:.:Killuminati vs Mack:.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2002, 05:32:49 PM »
I vote for Killuminati for all the same reasons and because Mack's verse was probably bitten anyway.
thats fucked up, he only bit one line, dont hate cause mack has better flows then u

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2002, 03:12:07 AM »
I vote for Killuminati for all the same reasons and because Mack's verse was probably bitten anyway.
thats fucked up, he only bit one line, dont hate cause mack has better flows then u

no.  He bit more than one line.  One time I quizzed him about his verse and he had no knowledge about the information he was dropping.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2002, 04:28:55 AM »
lol i was cool with your vote,hell i even congratulated kill on his win,i could have moaned about your vote but chose not too....as i believed myself i was beaten

but about this whole you quizin me,are you referin to when you asked me about dave mathews?cus if so i believe i told you why that punch made sense then told you i knew exactly why you asked me...and gave you props for it,sayin it was your job as a mod to follow up leads/suspicions you had....

hate on me if you will....but dont twist the truth

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2002, 09:25:13 AM »
Honestly, discussions bout Mack havin bitten are gettin kinda lame. He bit a few lines and that's a fact, yes it wasn't just one, no, it wasn't a whole verse and no, he ain't never been caught again. And the personals indicate this wasn't bitten either

8 bars and I'm scarred for life
too true...

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2002, 07:44:50 AM »
i spent along time deciding who to vote for but after alot of thought i would have to say mak because of lines like this
"Aiight im brake down~this fake clown~yeah you cool but can ya chest take rounds~//
see the glocks makes sounds~guess i need ta silence ya~//(silencer)
dont mean to frighten ya~but kru can get it too~you a michevious devious....hold up you biting who?~//"

But kill had some tight ass shit also, but it was a hard choice, i just voted for what i felt was the best verse

vote=mak

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2002, 08:54:47 AM »
lol thx for votin assassin (sumthing rarely done on this board) but I've KO'd him