Author Topic: Jerry Heller's book is a great read!  (Read 1809 times)

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Jerry Heller's book is a great read!
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 09:33:31 AM »
any other good behind the scenes books? love reading stories behind the scenes....I just read that dr dre assistant one...that wasn't too bad had some good stories in there

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »
lol, he does seem to have a personal animosity towards Ice Cube in particular. iI was probably the "you let a jew break up my crew" line. Cube basically destroyed Heller's entire image to the hip hop audience, whether deserved or not. Definitely a good read though.
I doubt it's that. I think Dre and Snoop made Jerry a much bigger punching bag than Cube did. It could be that Cube was still on it as recently as the last N.W.A. reunion with the "Fuck Jerry Heller and them white super-powers" line but I just get the vibe that the two really don't like one another. Heller really gives all the credit for N.W.A. to Dre and Eazy and quotes as Eazy as supposedly saying that "N.W.A. is me, Dre, and Jerry Heller. That's it!". I'd more agree with Doug Young's line when he found out Cube left, "How you gonna let the Nigga WITH the attitude leave Niggaz Wit Attitude?".

Dre and Snoop went after Eazy, not Heller. He was only mentioned on the intro to the Chronic: "I don't love jerry". It was Cube who put the perception out there that Jerry Heller was ripping everyone off.

Dre Day video makes Heller look like a rat

BIGWORM

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 10:34:14 PM »
I've been looking for this e-book for a while. Can someone hook it up please?

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:51 AM »
book is titled

Ruthless : A Memoir
very good book, i did skip through the parts that talk about his like growing up and managing those legendary rock bands / artists.
i read parts but not all of that.  i was mostly interested in the Ruthless part of his book.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2012, 12:52:08 PM »
dont like books

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 05:48:52 PM »
gonna buy soon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
none of us will REALLY KNOW WHAT THA FUCK HAPPENED until MC Ren, Dr. Dre, or Ice Cube comes out with a book.  Same thing with DeathRow Records, NONE OF US WILL EVER KNOW UNLESS DRE, DAZ, KURUPT or SNOOP comes out with a book EXPLAINING (in detail) about what happened. 

everybody else's shit WILL BE speculation, biasness, 3rd & 4th party accounts without the actual blacknwhite papers, and disses about what happened.  who knows, maybe Dre really did get paid what he was supposed to from The Chronic and Straight Outta Compton and just didn't appreciate his cut bcuz of how it blew up so he bounced, same with Cube and NWA, surely Daz would've left earlier if it was all that serious at DeathRow.  u never know, it's really just all hype and bitterness.  And honestly for the record I just don't trust Suge.  If he came out with a book about DeathRow u know he would throw some hype and some exaggerations in there, not to say that they won't but I think their words would be a little more credible with Snoopy being at the bottom of the list and Dre being on top.

maybe Heller thought he was doing the right thing but just didn't really realize what he was doing.  u can't blame ignorance or misunderstandings or something that wasn't intentional.  now i'm not defending Jerry Heller bcuz like I said NONE OF US ACTUALLY KNOW (similar stories things can be said about Suge, Snoop thanked him in a recent interview) but most people when they read don't think with a 2-step mind, it's all 1-step mixed with a little gullableness and not actually knowing what tha fuck happened.  Who knows, maybe Heller called Cube a nigger and Cube bounced.  Maybe Heller got too comfortable with the word and Cube wasn't really feelin it.

LMAO...daz coming out with a book, now that would be pure comedy.  I would definitely read that!

In ConCluzion fuc dem niggaz, I'm 38 I'm still young then half these niggaz in da game, The End. Cz up Cuz

2euce 7even

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »
Ain´t Heller´s Book Called: "Ruthless: A Memoir"?

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2012, 03:44:19 AM »
Hellers book is a great read.   All you hardcore Eazy-E / Ruthless fans must check it out for yourself and decide what u believe or not.
I thought it was good.

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 11:08:39 PM »
just bought my copy on amazon for $5 there a sale going right now

any other great books you guys recommend?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »
just bought my copy on amazon for $5 there a sale going right now

any other great books you guys recommend?
-rollin' with dre
- dr.dre the biography by Ronin Ro
- The way i am by Eminem

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 03:14:38 PM »
i don't know if i'll support jerry heller.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2013, 01:50:41 AM »
so I just read that jerry heller book....wasn't that good, I hope hoping he was going to go in detail about Eazy it's on dr dre 187um and about gangsta dresta and bg knocc out about that era of ruthless but he didn't and he didn't go into detail about efil4zaggin

there were some good parts but it was pretty disappointing book

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »
so I just read that jerry heller book....wasn't that good, I hope hoping he was going to go in detail about Eazy it's on dr dre 187um and about gangsta dresta and bg knocc out about that era of ruthless but he didn't and he didn't go into detail about efil4zaggin

there were some good parts but it was pretty disappointing book

I wish he would've spoken more on Bone as well.  He did put in one interesting anecdote about him basically screwing them into selling the rights to East 1999 Eternal album for something like 400,000.  When the album went on to sell like 9 million copies.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)